Sign in to follow this  
Johan19

Update 1.7.2.5

Hello reader,

I'm using six launcher and I'm not able to upgrade to 1.7.2.5. Most of the servers are all ready playing on this ....

How can I update to 1.7.2.5?

- Johan19

Six Launcher does not support 1.7.2.5

Should you update to version 1.7.2.5 manually and launch Six Launcher, Six Launcher will overwrite the files back to 1.7.2.4

So you'll have to visit Six Launcher site and download Six Play. Or use another launcher like DayZ Commander....or use Arma2:OA Multiplayer options.

Six Launcher does not support 1.7.2.5 Should you update to version 1.7.2.5 manually and launch Six Launcher, Six Launcher will overwrite the files back to 1.7.2.4
So I'll never be able to use Six Launcher or what's up with that?

So I'll never be able to use Six Launcher or what's up with that?

1.7.2.5 will be introduced to 6updater after some time (no ETA). Better just use Commander, since it's better anyway.

Edited by Jukez

Yeah but I use other mods as well like ACE .... and therefore I could use six launcher ... anyway thanks for the help

Btw I installed Dayzcommander and it's working like a charm :)

Rocket said, that 1.7.2.5 will not be official on Six Launcher untill he have confirmed that it is 100% ready for release (the patch that is). Same goes for patches like 1.7.3 when it comes, it will not be able on six launcher untill it's fully tested after release.

Only DayZ Commander supports with the latest as possible patch, because DayZ Commander is a standalone (opperated by other people).

Just download it manually and replace the ones allready in the @dayz/Addons folder

Have you got a link for where i can find the 1.7.2.5 Files, my friend needs them so i can play with him:)

When I go to versions on Dayzcommander it says both of my Arma 2 and Dayz are out of date, so i click install to update them and then it says Arma2 oA path unknown ,check settings what do i do ?

1.7.2.5 is not supposed to be the latest stable release of DayZ. Using this patch is not recommended at all. Rocket asked us to not server 1.7.2.5 on SIX Launcher because he is working on a more stable release.

However Rocket allowed us to serve 1.7.2.5 e.g. as an experimental build trough "Play with SIX" the next version of SIX Launcher wich itself is still in community preview.

Check it out: http://play.withsix.com :)