Updxted

Looking for European (UK) Players to play with

Hello

My name is Ashley and I'm looking for players to play with on Dayz. I'm not a professional dayz player but I know my way round it but my player died recently so had to start fresh from the shores. So I'm just looking for players who are around my level to start playing :)

Here are some information:

I'm 16, I'm trust wordy, I'm not those rough players and I'm not greedy.

Reply below with your skype and we could start playing :)

Thanks

Hi Ashley

I would like to play with you and i am new to the game aswell i am also not greedy and im trust worthy

Info:

Im 14 (quiet high pitched voice)

Ingame name: TheDXMasta

im from the UK

Edited by DayZMasta

I'm not in UK, but I am looking for other people to play with. I'm 16 also and from Australia, and my in-game name is Thomas Cale (if you've ever read 'The Left Hand Of God by Paul Hoffman you'll know who that is). I'm not exactly professional either but I am quite good at the game - however I'm in a similar position to you. Me and some random were shot at in a car and he shot me in order to get away. Died, and am now coastal -_-

My skype is christian.ansell, let me know if you would like to play :)

Im in the Uk names Daniel and im 21, been playing for about 2 months. Im looking for people to just have fun and not be too serious, so if your wanting to team up im game, skype name is scotty_head and it will take me about an hour to meet you guys because im so far north lol, and as for greedy i like to have lots of things:P bt i love to share, as long as a bullet isnt in my skull a few mins later.