Sign in to follow this  
vjese

farewell :(

Due to a mess up with different addons i had to remove my arma 2 free version and OA to fresh install it to be able to play.

Well guess what, they removed the demo/free version from steam. So it and im not gonna pay 15$ right now to a cheat filled game.

See you all in standalone!

I already uninstalled too I got tired of playing a virtual treadmill. It was too easy to lose vehicles to server problems.

If you use a different launcher such as Arma 2 Launcher then u can download a free version from an other NON steam product if im right it's about the .exe nothing else

I can help you with that if you like to

not compatible

not compatible with steam?

Surely if you already brought it from steam, it should be in your library as not installed?

Due to a mess up with different addons i had to remove my arma 2 free version and OA to fresh install it to be able to play.

Well guess what, they removed the demo/free version from steam. So it and im not gonna pay 15$ right now to a cheat filled game.

See you all in standalone!

whaat, I reinstalled everything yesterday, probably the same problem, got some problems with battleye and stuff.

i just found Arma II on steam. to the right you can download the demo.

Yeah it's no longer there for me...the demo that is..and it removed itself from my library..

I already uninstalled too I got tired of playing a virtual treadmill. It was too easy to lose vehicles to server problems.

So really, your initial post was not why you are quitting.

Do we really need a new thread to find out someone has decided to stop playing? Just stop playing We'll all be ok, trust me. We don't need a press release.

Keep an eye out; you might want to try again as things improve.

• Like 2

So really, your initial post was not why you are quitting.

Do we really need a new thread to find out someone has decided to stop playing? Just stop playing We'll all be ok, trust me. We don't need a press release.

Keep an eye out; you might want to try again as things improve.

His post and mine are not related, I'd love to play, just dont wanna pay for it at this stage.

Nice attitude to a fan, next time read and look at the poster before you open your mouth.

Edited by vjese
  • Like 1

His post and mine are not related, I'd love to play, just dont wanna pay for it at this stage.

Nice attitude to a fan, next time read and look at the poster before you open your mouth.

Meh, my mistake.

I'm human.

Now what?

Meh, my mistake.

I'm human.

Now what?

You stalk the Gotham night.

Every time i see "i dont want to pay for this" it makes my eyes literally bleed. I still think this is one of the best games i have EVER played, even if it is full of cheats and hackers. So you died to a hacker? and what ? Just go to your tent and resupply.

Edited by Delta Smoke 01
  • Like 1

Meh, my mistake.

I'm human.

Now what?

We move on to me trying to find a free version and sync it with steam.

Every time i see "i dont want to pay for this" it makes my eyes literally bleed. I still think this is one of the best games i have EVER played, even if it is full of cheats and hackers. So you died to a hacker? and what ? Just go to your tent and resupply.

I haz no tent, Im into competative gaming though, I really wanna get a char that has those 10k zombies, 200 playerkills etc, and when i have that gear, Ilike the gameplay of sneak and survive, rather then running through cherno since i died again to a hacker. that part is what sets me off,the cheaters itself not so much, aimbots,wallhacks etc dont care. Instagib the server, Is what ticks me...

Edited by vjese

Not everyone has a tent to resupply from, especially if they set it up in 1.7.2.5

As well as that, some people can't afford games regularly so paying for Arma (if you just want to play Day Z) is a bad purchase if the standalone is expected to be out before the end of the year.

LOL?

You don't need steam to run the game (and yes I mean even the steam version).....so what's the issue, download arma2 free, install and play, enjoy.

If you have issues getting it to work feel free to PM me and I'll help you get it working

not compatible

incorrect

Yeah it's no longer there for me...the demo that is..and it removed itself from my library..

look harder, it's there.

Edited by Irenicus