BaitedHook

Airfields and military barrack should be dangerous and almost suicidal

first of all the surrounding should be filled with hidden landmines that is random generated, those who made it through then has to deal with super zombies or creatures that have super hearing and sights and can 1 shot players. (in packs)

the place should be disease ridden with radiation and gases that affects your temperature gauge if you stay.

no more camping barracks and airfields. creates incensive to form groups and raids. allows players to make decisions to go for the fat loot and have a 10 percent chance of survival or not.

everyone atm just camps the barrack and server hop for all the best weapons and ammo.

Yeah I also feel that getting military weaponry is too easy. Got my +1!

easy is one thing but server hoping in empty servers to collect weapons should be unacceptable. that along with alt f4 dc when things go bad.

you can literally get a full bag of weapons in like 1 hour if you server hop at mid night where the traffic is at the least with the least loading time.

Should add.. I do like the landmines, just not the rest. Maybe increase zombie spawns at those bases to make it slightly harder after you got through the minefield.

Pardon my ignorance' date=' but what is an "Instance"?

[/quote']

Like in WoW. hard 'dungeons' that have better loot then 'outside'.

something that has puzzled me with the military zombies, these zombies should be significantly harder to kill, ie headshots only!

landmines FTW - they shouldnt kill you tho, just fuck you up! ie broken bones, bleading, shakes etc xD

+1 for this though!

I agree with mostly everyone who posted.

Landmines should do substantial damage, but not kill you instantly. (Broken Bones, 75% Blood loss)

Military zombies should be much more difficult to kill, considering the bullet proof vests.

No way to really solve the server hopping, other than to have zombies always spawned at airfields + military camps, that way when they do server hop, they won't be completely alone.

I agree with mostly everyone who posted.

Landmines should do substantial damage' date=' but not kill you instantly. (Broken Bones, 75% Blood loss)

Military zombies should be much more difficult to kill, considering the bullet proof vests.

No way to really solve the server hopping, other than to have zombies always spawned at airfields + military camps, that way when they do server hop, they won't be completely alone.

[/quote']

As far as I know, Military zeds already have 2x the HP.