Sign in to follow this  
Shadowleaf

Hacker named xRay on US 2043 - Plenty of proof

http://i.imgur.com/3nNlq.jpg

My group (consisting of Exeden, Sgt.Lucky, Person120 and myself, Shadowleaf) were driving towards Zeleno in our bus. Suddenly, a guy drops HE grenades from his M203 all around us. We get out, shoot him, but he refuses to go down - even after a M107 shot to the chest. He disappears and reappars right behind us and kills us. He was both invurnable and teleporting.

I respawn at Balota and run for roughly 30 seconds before I'm gunned down by the same guy. Same thing happens when I respawn at Electro and Wilderness near Electro/Prigo.

As the screenshot shows, the only people online are my group + Hellbringer, whom we saw several death messages of (probably being gunned down like us). After a few minutes, xRay teleports to me, shoots the zombies chasing me, spawns an SUV, and tells me to get it in (screenshot). Once I get in it, he teleports our entire group to Zelenogorsk, where he had spawned a bus, a helicopter, an SUV and a lootpile (screenshot). We take some satchel charges, blow up the vehicles with them and disconnect from the server.