Sign in to follow this  
NaturaI

Surprise when I un-scope from my AS50

I'm doing overwatch for my friend and all I see is my scope go black and I un-scope and this is looking at me

1lp5q.jpg

Screenshot is of the abort screen after I shot him 2 times with an AS50 point blank

Least he didnt have the freaky ronald mcdonald bloody character singing nursery rhymes.. thats fucked up..

Least he didnt have the freaky ronald mcdonald bloody character singing nursery rhymes.. thats fucked up..

It's funny that the guy doing that is actually a 15 year old spoiled retard thinking he's a troll.

what a pity he didnt rip your bandit head right off your body, god damn the only thing you can use a hacker for is taking out the annoying snipers lying around hours waiting for a czech-backpack survivor with an axe in his hands trying to find some stuff in Elektro. Wish there'd be more of them and less of the "nuke-the-whole-server" hackers...

• Like 1

what a pity he didnt rip your bandit head right off your body, god damn the only thing you can use a hacker for is taking out the annoying snipers lying around hours waiting for a czech-backpack survivor with an axe in his hands trying to find some stuff in Elektro. Wish there'd be more of them and less of the "nuke-the-whole-server" hackers...

And thats where your wrong, I just got done killing two AS50/L85 AWS players who were shooting at my friend, I just overwatched him before we headed up north.

thats y i use my as50/L85 combo to take out snipers on that damn electro hill...

Edited by Reco Nigh

Damnit man, a sniper isn't only used by bandits.

Somehow people instanly judge players with .50cals.

You don't know their motives, you don't know what they're gonna do.

Damnit man, a sniper isn't only used by bandits.

Somehow people instanly judge players with .50cals.

You don't know their motives, you don't know what they're gonna do.

True, but in my experience it's more than likely the case. That's why they're a KoS for me, same goes with Ghillies.

Guess I could say the same about unarmed players. Hmm, maybe everyone's guilty and I should kill everyone.

Had the same thing happen to me while filling my canteen spawned in right behind me though. Fortunately for me I think he lagged a little and I turned and put 3 rounds into him from my 50 cal and he went down his name was twiggy may not be the same guy ( they tend to change names quite often I know he wasnt in the listed players on the server you were on) but here is to hoping it was. He had some good gear on him but after I dropped him I left because I saw everyone on the server start dying. I'm assuming he was looking for me again. For the record the only player I have ever killed is that hacking teleporting sorry excuse for a player I may have a 50 cal but it's ammo is hard to come by so I don't like to use it that often. I like may others just like having one for security in case we get pinned down by one of those ridge camping snipers. Or if someone flys by in a helicopter because 50 calls make helicopters leave you alone.

Edited by Corpselooter