Sign in to follow this  
frankthetank (DayZ)

Cheater on US349

Time: 3AMish EST

Server: US349 (Peacekeepergaming.com)

I logged in to check and see if the tents were spawned and holding items. After the last server restart all the tents and vehicles de-spawned for some reason.

I get to the lobby screen and see to players named: LeYang and Trevisus. I took a screen shot later but I dont know how to find it or if it saved. Anyway, I got past the lobby and instantly died before I even saw my player even load up. I previously was logged out in the middle of no- where near a tent with full health and wearing a ghille so its impossible I was found or killed under normal circumstances.

I mean ffs, a server with 3 ppl in it and this douche hacker kills us? I mean what is he doing testing his stuff out?

Anyway, instant death followed by teleported waaaaaaaaaaaaaay outside the map as there was no vegetation anywhere. I press 'G' for gear and everything is gone. I still had my ghille on. I see one other player where I was but no idea of his name just said survivor. My kill count and zombies are all still the same even after my death.

After staring at the other player in a ghille who was not moving (maybe afk) I logged out. When I logged in thankfully I was teleported to Oatmel nearby the coast. ALL MY GEAR GONE but I have my kil count and ghille suit. Thankfully I can go to a town and gear up agian, that is if I decide to play anymore...from reading the forums it seems like its easy to hack and battle eye is doing a good job of banning people who are just playing the game.

I loose all my gear that I spent hours collecting for no reason. I mean its one thing to spawn flying cows (which i saw several days ago on the same server) but another to fk with players who did nothing to you.

can you explain what is this if not a hack? Is this a common bug now or what? Thanks

I read a little bit and it sounds like people are just spawning out in the de bug plains, but they are alive with gear.

I am telling you I was killed before I even saw my hidden character. When I logged in I had a ghille suit which I should of lost of If I was killed normally and had 0 items not even a backpack or flashlight. I have been killed hundreds of time, each time you start with a fresh skin + flashlight and backpack as well as kill count. My kill count was exactly the same when I was alive and had my gears when this happenend.

I suspect foul play.

Edited by frankthetank