Sign in to follow this  
atc86

Global Ban

Hey so does anyone know what I can do about global bans...

Before anyone says well you shouldn't hack, I didn't, I never have and never will hack. I believe there are a lot of people who had issues with being incorrectly banned recently and well it happened to me too.

I mostly play DayZ but I was playing a co op mission on combined ops witth my RGG buddys when I got global banned. I tried to contact battleye support but have had no response form them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Buy a second copy of Operation Arrow head, update the registry with the new cd key.

No why should I have to pay for the game twice because I was incorrectly banned?

No why should I have to pay for the game twice because I was incorrectly banned?

This is trouble shooting. You will have alot more luck over at the Ban Appeal section of the forums. Good luck.

I gave you the only possible answer that doesn't involve hacking. Take it or leave it. The only other option is what you've already done. When were you globally banned?

Edited by LunaTiK

I gave you the only possible answer that doesn't involve hacking. Take it or leave it.

That's surely not the only solution to being incorrectly banned, what if it happens again... Should I just keep spending money on new keys?

This is trouble shooting. You will have alot more luck over at the Ban Appeal section of the forums. Good luck.

This is a global ban not a server ban, it says not to post global bans in that section

I asked a question. When were you banned. You could always go to church and pray that God performs a miracle. Other than that ONLY BATTLEYE CAN REMOVE BATTLEYE BANS. It's not exactly dean hall science.

I asked a question. When were you banned. You could always go to church and pray that God performs a miracle. Other than that ONLY BATTLEYE CAN REMOVE BATTLEYE BANS. It's not exactly dean hall science.

I was banned yesterday afternoon while playing a combined ops mission on my clans private training server.... I was not the only person to be banned, another 2 people were also banned. We have all contacted battle eye support and not had any response from them at all.

I was banned yesterday afternoon while playing a combined ops mission on my clans private training server.... I was not the only person to be banned, another 2 people were also banned. We have all contacted battle eye support and not had any response from them at all.

DayZ team has nothing to do with BattlEye bans, all you can do is to contanc BE and wait.

If it was only yesterday you probably need to wait longer.

Yep i got banned too with no reason , i just logged off and after 3 hours when i logged in i found out that i am banned?!

What is this crap i didn't paid to get banned , i spend some money to play-.-

AND NO i didn't cheated at all -.- , damn this battle eye is the worst anti hack engine i ever seen...

well I'm totally banned from ARMA2 and the PR mod that I play but the strange thing is, I just tried and can connect to any DayZ server even with BE.... Work that one out!