Sign in to follow this  
machomanugget

Can we get some guidelinesplease.txt

Hi,

As we now have some superduper new text files for battleye etc can one of the admins or said people in the know please put together some guidelines for what people should be looking for, or a list of commands/items we know are dodgy bastards trying to ruin our servers..

The only reason i ask is even with the old text files its hard to find information on what is good/bad and from the look of someof the lines in the text files there seems to be some legit or bugged stuff in there, ie when things duplicate on there own using backpacks and stuff..

If there is already a holy grail list that is only by special request or invitation, please can i have the link? pretty please?

So far i have only found about 6 things to look for or from my experoence last night of someone spawning in around 120 female bots armed to the teeth attacking us :/

Many thanks for the great work already implemented in the new stuff and hopefully this will make it even easier to find out who is being naughty on our servers...

Cheers

Yes i know that, also i just read the threads.. thanks for the advice there!

i posted this so the people in the know see it and can also put together something for those that are not part of the DayZ Forum Hierarchy

Nothing wrong with that is there?