infinitegrim

US 1040....Unban us. (Banned for killing them at their Trading Post)

To be honest I dont give a shit...why?

Number one you are trying to get our server blacklisted right now because we are trying to ban people hacking on our server. There has been so many helo's and weapon crates its ridiculous. Plus everyone teleporting to the same area is a nice touch.

So first you cry that we accidentally banned a few innocents in an effort to clean up our server (which we have a message on our server on how to contact us to get unbanned if its accidental), now you cry that we are in possession of a few hacked guns. Well you know what. Pick a side and stay on it. If we were allowed to clean up our server there would be no hacked guns on our server and we wouldn't be finding them to pick up. But no were not allowed to do that.

Second the only people we have used them against are the 1040 Colony, and they deserved it.

So because I think it is bogus what your doing on your server, and I also think it is bogus that you use weapons that are not even in the game I can't choose a side?

Both are not allowed, and yes I know about the asinine comment from Rocket saying that you can use scripted in weapons as long as you didn't script them in, so I don't see how I'm switching sides.

You bring tents to a near by location you'll be logging over to attack other people. You leave the tents on your server.

Basically you bring a whole new meaning to ghosting.

The stupidity in your posts are starting to make my head hurt. You keep making shit up in your head!

The tents we are talking about right now have been in place for atleast 3 weeks, yet you claim we specifically put them in a certain location just to attack US 1040?

InfiniteGrim and the ar15 crew are notorious for ESP use. Usually they just have one guy run it and joke about how he's so good at spotting people, or is always the sole survivor.

• Like 1

wow i got banned for "g0dM0DE" yes he spelled it with 0's but unlike you they banned me after they killed me lol because of lag i took like a second to die after they shot me in the head.

Edited by M4V3R1CK

wow i got banned for "g0dM0DE" yes he spelled it with 0's but unlike you they banned me after they killed me lol because of lag i took like a second to die after they shot me in the head.

3-4 DMR rounds to the head and you didn't die. At 300M the damage of the DMR wouldn't be that low to take more then that amount of shots.

hello again here your is proof

i will make a request you unban me.

That just made them look like total ass holes.

Edited by luciddose
  • Like 2

You need to stop being a cock sucking faggot.

Your friends need to stop abusing what they have as admin.

The other guys should be unbanned.

The server should be black listed. But the sad thing is the devs dont give a fuck and sit around. I have only seen a few black lists ever. And i have been around a lot.

I have seen posts that should of resulted in a server blacklist BUT NOPE!

What ever the case the care bear bitches should grow up before they get butt hurt and turn off their server.

[user warned, one week PPS. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck

Lol, the idiot didn't call out to the other snipers/trading spot defenders that there was a friendly approaching to the camp from his direction on the hill.

Fail communication but yeah.

---------

As for the Alt-F4ing the moment one of your group dies... thats just stupid.

Lol, the idiot didn't call out to the other snipers/trading spot defenders that there was a friendly approaching to the camp from his direction on the hill.

Fail communication but yeah.

---------

As for the Alt-F4ing the moment one of your group dies... thats just stupid.

Did you read through the posts, or watch the video through? The clan they were attacking turned off the server, hopped onto another to get behind the people making the video, turned it back on, and gunned them from behind.