infinitegrim

US 1040....Unban us. (Banned for killing them at their Trading Post)

You banned me and my friend because we kept killing you. We first attack your base, you shut the server down. We come back a few hours later and snipe 10 of you, so what do you do? You banned us.

You guys are clearly abusing your admin rights, and now banning everyone who kills you.

I'm banned

(that is my friend talking)

Friend banned....

Edited by InfiniteGrim

Shouldn't you have started recording after they shut the server down for attacking their base? Before you started killing 10 of them?

Shouldn't you have started recording after they shut the server down for attacking their base? Before you started killing 10 of them?

I've got 600GB+ of fraps video I've got to go through and render, but here is the first attack with them shutting the server down until they can get guys up on the hill behind us....

We start shooting at 3:10, they shut the server down a little after 5:20. The following link a is a thread they started in GD. The first post describes a group attacking and them shutting their server down too. Thats where I got the idea to attack them. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/65540-official-us-1040-colony-thread/

[/media] Edited by InfiniteGrim
  • Like 2

We went back to kill them like 3-4 hours later.

Missing where your actually banned vs the 30 second video. Love how you leave out what happened before you got banned. Oh and nice DC to avoid PvP ya cunt.

I'm gonna be going through server logs, get back to you when I have time.

Edited by HunterBoy
  • Like 1

Missing where your actually banned vs the 30 second video. Love how you leave out what happened before you got banned. Oh and nice DC to avoid PvP ya cunt.

I'm gonna be going through server logs, get back to you when I have time.

Yeah I disconnected because its clear what you guys were doing. You took the server down until you could get guys positioned behind us on the hill. We thoroughly cleared all the hills before we surrounded your little compound, and had a guy with s L85 AWS checking around the entire time. Then guys just appear behind us? Yeah you guys knew exactly what you were doing with that server shutdown.

And technically I didn't combat log, noone was shooting at me. But maybe we should address the two guys I sniped later that night that logged the second they got hit, and I never got the kill.

And yes I will log when you pull bullshit so you can kill me, in this case I will call it cheating.

Edited by InfiniteGrim

Yeah I disconnected because its clear what you guys were doing. You took the server down until you could get guys positioned behind us on the hill. We thoroughly cleared all the hills before we surrounded your little compound, and had a guy with s L85 AWS checking around the entire time. Then guys just appear behind us? Yeah you guys knew exactly what you were doing with that server shutdown.

And technically I didn't combat log, noone was shooting at me. But maybe we should address the two guys I sniped later that night that logged the second they got hit, and I never got the kill.

And yes I will log when you pull bullshit so you can kill me, in this case I will call it cheating.

Ok so you cheated, but yet you want a unban? Gime ur GUID and ill unban u.

EDIT : Guids not needed

Edited by HunterBoy

It's pretty clear what you guys were doing. Expect that server to be blacklisted. I have a feeling you guys going to be made examples of. Douchebags. If I was a Dev I'd have the admin globally banned.

On the other hand the guys recording are using hacked in weapons and it sounds like they have many of them. So either you are duping hacked in weapons (bannable) or you are spawning hacked weapons also (bannable)

You are both douchebags.

So there is a chance the admins who took the server down just because they were getting killed/shot at while they moved locations will get off the hook just because you asshats we're using hacked weapons.

It seems like you were recording the entire time without stopping. I assume the only reason you can't upload the full video is because you didn't want to incriminate yourselves which you've already done.

"Does the thermal as50 have a different name...AS50 TWS...You said you put some in those tents...yeah middle tents" @ 6:41

Edited by LunaTiK

It's pretty clear what you guys were doing. Expect that server to be blacklisted. I have a feeling you guys going to be made examples of. Douchebags. If I was a Dev I'd have the admin globally banned.

On the other hand the guys recording are using hacked in weapons and it sounds like they have many of them. So either you are duping hacked in weapons (bannable) or you are spawning hacked weapons also (bannable)

You are both douchebags.

So there is a chance the admins who took the server down just because they were getting killed/shot at while they moved locations will get off the hook just because you asshats we're using hacked weapons.

It seems like you were recording the entire time without stopping. I assume the only reason you can't upload the full video is because you didn't want to incriminate yourselves which you've already done.

Server was never shutdown due to attacks, we have auto restarts. But think what you want kid.

I wasn't even the one to ban them, I cant find any logs to backup the ban so I said I would unban, the admin that DID ban them however will no longer have Rcon passwords to stop things from happening in the future.

EDIT: Don't need GUID, both unbanned.

Edited by HunterBoy

Server was never shutdown due to attacks, we have auto restarts. But think what you want kid.

Please, who does auto restarts without a scrolling warning? You have two offenses of taking your server down while being attacked. Your guys moved position while the server was down. It's clear what you were doing. I'm no kid, boy. Little 18 yearold snot nosed carebear. "Anti bandits" That's exactly what you are you don't like bandits and you guys were getting killed so you pussied and took the server down.

I also bet it's no coincidence you had standing dead bodies in your base.

You also advertise to your members that donors will get reserved slots on your server. Which means you either have or plan to kick people to make room.

Edited by LunaTiK

Please, who does auto restarts without a scrolling warning? You have two offenses of taking your server down while being attacked. Your guys moved position while the server was down. It's clear what you were doing. I'm no kid, boy. Little 18 yearold snot nosed carebear. "Anti bandits" That's exactly what you are you don't like bandits and you guys were getting killed so you pussied and took the server down.

I also bet it's no coincidence you had standing dead bodies in your base.

You also advertise to your members that donors will get reserved slots on your server. Which means you either have or plan to kick people to make room.

"You will gain a reserved slot for game servers and TeamSpeak server (where able to)" is the direct quote. notice the WHERE ABLE TO? We're not allowed to on DayZ server so we don't. I've never kicked anyone to let more someone else into the game. We don't ONLY host DayZ hence why its WHERE ABLE TO.

& You being on this thread is pretty unncessary in the first place. Me and the OP have sorted it but a butthurt kiddie wants to add his two sense. Go cry about the passworded/locked servers not the ones that have auto restarts. Just so happens they attacked at the wrong time, and some derp banned them for who knows what reason. Hence why staff is getting revised. Your two cents aren't needed/wanted until you get a purple name (Doubtful)

As little as 5$ a month could keep the server running, remember that. Contact one of the Head Admins if your considering donating, or if you have already donated.

Swift-Gaming thanks you for any donations made as the server is ran entirely off donations.

You only reference DayZ and you call it "the server". You are a tool who takes your server down so your team can change positions. I don't care that you've stated you were going to unban him and you consider that "working it out". These guys came to your server with the purpose of trolling you into doing exactly what you did. You aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you.

Edited by LunaTiK

You only reference DayZ and you call it "the server". You are a tool who takes your server down so your team can change positions. I don't care that you've stated you were going to unban him and you consider that "working it out". These guys came to your server with the purpose of trolling you into doing exactly what you did. You aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you.

Yes, the server as in the VPS. Which runs DayZ, TeamSpeak, website, etc.

"Does the thermal as50 have a different name...AS50 TWS...You said you put some in those tents...yeah middle tents" @ 6:41

We have 2 AS50 thermal sights...How? Our server has been completely taken over by hackers and yes we picked 2 of them up and put them in our tents. Rocket said it was allowed so we did it.

I find it hilarious that people complain about us having these guns, but then create an admin abuse thread (US 561) when our admin starts banning suspicious people when there is clearly a hacker teleporting everyone around the map and spawning weapon crates and vehicles because our server has been unplayable for the past 2 weeks do to the amount of hackers and them killing everyone. So yeah we took their AS50's as consolation prizes for putting up with all the bullshit. Again we did nothing against the rules because we didn't touched hacked weapons until rocket said it was ok.

we didn't touched hacked weapons until rocket said it was ok"

What a quote that is. It is sad that people will do this when they know it is wrong. Integrity folks, Rocket have put forth a piss poor set of rules, which is well known in the community. It escapes me why it is ok to use a hacked/scripted in weapon as long as you didn't hack/script it in. If you know it is not supposed to be in the game you shouldn't use it. Why don't you be the better person and not use weapons that are not supposed to be in the game?

• Like 1

You guys interpret a statement that means "battleye can't ban you for using hacked in weapons" into Rocket said it was "ok". The level of stupidity from both sides of this is astounding. I've been watching your videos. You cut and crop so you don't incriminate yourselves then you go on and on about how you are doing it because it's too long.

You found some hacked in weapons and then you started duping them and guess what, Ander is globally banning people for it. Why, because there are asshats that will spawn hacked weapons in with a "troll" account then start duping them so they don't have to use scripts anymore. Refer to signature. When he does and your profile is completely trashed and irreversible, rocket's statement that means "battleye doesn't have the ability to catch you using hacked weapons and therefor can't autoban you" isn't going to save you.

Not only is he banning people for it he has directly stated that he'll target groups/clans doing it and you'll be banned just by association.

He can see how you got them, where you are holding them and how many you have. So go ahead and keep telling yourself you only have two when people are using them and saying "I put some in the middle tents." Really now, you need more than 1 tent to hold 1 hacked in weapon while using plural form to denote more than 1. If you have guys using the weapons and there are as50s in multiple tents then I would like to know wtf taught you maths.

Edited by LunaTiK

we didn't touched hacked weapons until rocket said it was ok"

What a quote that is. It is sad that people will do this when they know it is wrong. Integrity folks, Rocket have put forth a piss poor set of rules, which is well known in the community. It escapes me why it is ok to use a hacked/scripted in weapon as long as you didn't hack/script it in. If you know it is not supposed to be in the game you shouldn't use it. Why don't you be the better person and not use weapons that are not supposed to be in the game?

To be honest I dont give a shit...why?

Number one you are trying to get our server blacklisted right now because we are trying to ban people hacking on our server. There has been so many helo's and weapon crates its ridiculous. Plus everyone teleporting to the same area is a nice touch.

So first you cry that we accidentally banned a few innocents in an effort to clean up our server (which we have a message on our server on how to contact us to get unbanned if its accidental), now you cry that we are in possession of a few hacked guns. Well you know what. Pick a side and stay on it. If we were allowed to clean up our server there would be no hacked guns on our server and we wouldn't be finding them to pick up. But no were not allowed to do that.

Second the only people we have used them against are the 1040 Colony, and they deserved it.

You guys interpret a statement that means "battleye can't ban you for using hacked in weapons" into Rocket said it was "ok". The level of stupidity from both sides of this is astounding. I've been watching your videos. You cut and crop so you don't incriminate yourselves then you go on and on about how you are doing it because it's too long.

You found some hacked in weapons and then you started duping them and guess what, Ander is globally banning people for it. Why, because there are asshats that will spawn hacked weapons in with a "troll" account then start duping them so they don't have to use scripts anymore. Refer to signature. When he does and your profile is completely trashed and irreversible, rocket's statement that means "battleye doesn't have the ability to catch you using hacked weapons and therefor can't autoban you" isn't going to save you.

Not only is he banning people for it he has directly stated that he'll target groups/clans doing it and you'll be banned just by association.

He can see how you got them, where you are holding them and how many you have. So go ahead and keep telling yourself you only have two when people are using them and saying "I put some in the middle tents." Really now, you need more than 1 tent to hold 1 hacked in weapon while using plural form to denote more than 1. If you have guys using the weapons and there are as50s in multiple tents then I would like to know wtf taught you maths.

You know I dont even know why I'm responding to you. You dont know the facts but you spew your retarded thoughts anyway.

We have a set of 3 tents in a certain area. These tents are the ones that we dropped out non essential gear off before attacking so we didn't lose everything. Thats why tents is plural. The word some means "little" or " a few". Two fits into that category.

Maybe next time a hacker comes into our server and spawns a weapon crate, we will empty them out into a ural and tell people where they are, just to piss you off. Because apparently we are not allowed to clean up our server.

Also these hackers only started attacking our server within the last 2 weeks, which is why I mentioned rocket's post. He said it was ok to pick them up back in July. So yes, we have only been in possession of hacked guns until after rocket said it was ok to keep them. Do you think I would have picked up something that could get me banned? No I'm a cheapskate and would rather not waste $30 over a stupid gun.

What rocket was saying was in reference to everyone claiming for a month all over the forums that picking up a hacked weapon can get you battleye banned. It can not it can only see when someone runs particular scripts.

Never has rocket said hording hacked weapons through whatever method was 'ok'. I did realize you brought tents to the server, you make it pretty clear you have enough hacked in weapons to take all over. It's evident in that video and the others.

I know this is an alpha, but cheats that people find should be reported to us - not continously abused silently.

Manually banned another 10 people today.

Usually I dont ban people "right-away" who has an illegal weapon, I just take it away. But in this case it was so blatantly done and after careful consideration I banned those involved with the duping and abuse of AS50 TWS weapons (even when warned on global message / VOIP).

Cheating that is blatant abuse on a clan/guild level can put everyone at risk who is involved knowingly. Clearly unallowed weapons will yield bans on all participants (those found with commonly known duped and unallowed weapons).

I will become increasingly strict, I know about a bunch of clans with duped normal items too and I will start eyeing those too. These items will be removed eventually, but if the duping continues banhammer will strike.

As for cheating. If YOU know you have been cheating or duping. Better remove those duped item tent stores in advance or contact us to mention that you have done wrong but will change your ways

Bans that have been given can rarely be reversed, global battleeye bans dont get reversed at all.

Hording hacked weapons is just idiotic. Almost everyone has used duped weapons. I've even used hacked weapons. I've had hacked weapons vanish for no reason. At the time it wasn't very well documented what was in the game and what wasn't. Using one isn't going to get you banned unless you for some reason piss a dev off. Hording them, yeah, keep thinking what you want to think.

Edited by LunaTiK

Well this escalated quickly!

• Like 1

What rocket was saying was in reference to everyone claiming for a month all over the forums that picking up a hacked weapon can get you battleye banned. It can not it can only see when someone runs particular scripts.

Never has rocket said hording hacked weapons through whatever method was 'ok'. I did realize you brought tents to the server, you make it pretty clear you have enough hacked in weapons to take all over. It's evident in that video and the others.

"Brought tents to the server?" WTF is going on in that little brain of yours? We're talking about the tents on our server.

"you make it pretty clear you have enough hacked in weapons to take all over. It's evident in that video and the others."

Again WTF? The only hacked guns we as a group have are AS50 TWS. The only video I have up there when we were in possession of hacked guns is the one you saw, becaue that just happened two days ago. We've only had them for 3-4 days) All other weapons are legit. Infact our of all of my videos only 2-3 were taking in the last 2 weeks when people have been hacking on our server. NONE of those videos actually take place on our server because we're afraid of it and dont feel like getting teleported into "mortal kombat" or whatever its called. Yeah we have a lot of good gear, but thats because we've got 30+ people keeping everything good they come upon. Plus we like raiding other clans. In the one video I get 3 NVGs when I randomly run into a chopper crash. On another video I get 5+ NVGs and 6 Ghille suits from a clan's tent base. My guys took a bunch of good guns from them such as AS50's, M107's and MK48's.

So accuse us our cheating/hacking/ whatever but its not true. But in your own little head you believe its true because you have no clan to play with, so you cannot stock pile stuff, nor do you have friends to get you gear, nor can you raid other people's bases to get their stuff. But

OMFG we got 2 AS 50 TWS's, so we must have hundreds of hacked weapons.You sir are an idiot. Maybe if you spent as much time playing the game as you did on this forum you yourself can get a bunch of good stuff too!

Edited by InfiniteGrim
  • Like 1

Then you bring tents to the location you are doing something on another server. It's not much different either way.

really now

Please, I have tents you can't even find and three accounts. Two I play with different groups and friends and the third I use with my own VPN to infiltrate clans like you.

Edited by LunaTiK

Then you bring tents to the location you are doing something on another server. It's not much different either way.

What? Have you even played this game before? Moving tents is NOT simple. In fact its really fucking annoying to move a tent. We've got tents setup everywhere on our server. Plus it doesnt take long to get around when you have a vehicle.

Again if you spent as much time playing this game as you do sticking your nose into other people's business concocting all kinds of retarded theories in your head, you might actually get some stuff in the game and know what you are talking about.

You bring tents to a near by location you'll be logging over to attack other people. You leave the tents on your server.

Basically you bring a whole new meaning to ghosting.

Edited by LunaTiK