Sign in to follow this  
dynamaik

Medic.

Hello my name is Davaii.

im your savior, im currently running around with -80k humanity.Im here to save you, im willing to go everywhere on the map to come help u out.

im trying to get my humanity to + ill only be running around with an AKM and medic supplies.

My skype is: Moarbooltz im almost online 24/7 so you can get contact with me asap.

EDIT1: a hacker just pranked me big time, killed me a couple of times - had jason custom skin, and played some crazy music spawned choppers and shit, so i dont have med supplies but i will get them as soon as i can

Edited by Davaii

Hello my name is Davaii.

im your savior, im currently running around with -80k humanity.Im here to save you, im willing to go everywhere on the map to come help u out.

im trying to get my humanity to + ill only be running around with an AKM and medic supplies.

My skype is: Moarbooltz im almost online 24/7 so you can get contact with me asap.

Pics or GTFO seems necessary in this case. Maybe even calling out a legit screenshot as hacked crap.

how did you get -80k humanity? ô.o.

i used to be a bandit /:

Pics or GTFO seems necessary in this case. Maybe even calling out a legit screenshot as hacked crap.

im a PV2 CQF member, you can thrust me.

I concur.

i dont really understand what you want a screenshot of ?