xiSwat

bin/config.bin/Cfgweapons ERROR

Ok, I've bought Arma II and Arma Operation. I've placed every file where they are supposed to be. (According to video on download page.) Whenever I go into a server, I am allowed into the lobby, but when I press OK to join the game, a loading bar comes up. It loads almost all of the way to the end, then stops. Then it kicks me out back into the server list screen. And I receive a message (sometimes not all the time.) Saying that it can't find bin/config.bin/Cfgweapons.

Thanks for any help,

xiSwat

:)

check if you have a "battleye" folder in your steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\expansion directory. are there 5 files in this folder? if no > reinstall battleye via steam library > right click on arma 2:oa > reinstall battleye. if yes, download this file and replace the one in your steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\expansion\battleye directory with it.

i hope this helps to fix your problem.

So, I did what you said and reinstalled it, but it only places a single file called checkFileList.lst. Not sure if I should move on to the next step since there is only one file, not five.

I have verify the gamedata under properties in steam. And then it works :)

What if I have a retail version of combined operations? I have this problem as well, and it kicks me back to the main menu upon joining

I get it as well. It is annoying. I have a retail version. All I do is hit enter when it pops up. But it stops all loading process until I do. In game it does it as well. I won't be able to do anything until I press enter to clear it. Thankfully it has never happened during a fire fight. Guess it wouldn't even matter anyway 'cause I can't seem to hit the broad side of a fucking barn! Hehe.

For me it wont even get that far. It just kicks me back to the main menu. I cant join any servers.

It is a weird thing though.

I get this on some servers. Sometimes in the lobby, sometimes on log in, sometimes out of nowhere an hour into playing.

I do just click ok, but I wonder what is triggering it and why.

am getting this but it put's me in to the server with no sound, no zombie's and no players??

need help to figure out what the hell is going on.

i think am giving up on this, seem like to much hassle for me to get it to work.

I have been having this problem I have been trying every solution out there and none of it is working so please help game coding team. Half the time is saying bin/config.bin/Cfgweapons the other half its saying bin/config.bin/Cfgweapons.itemhatchet. Then some times I get into the game and people are just standing around doing nothing. I only spawn with bandages beans and water I don't know if that is whats suppose to happen but. A text comes up on the screen very fainlty and it reads "you are running an incorrect version of DAYZ_CODE, Please Download this file from dayzmod.com/download (you are running version 1.7.1.2 and the server is running version 1.7.1.1) and I noticed that when I am looking for a server all the way on the right side of the screen is all question marks i think that its saying I am missing something cause when I click one of them in the lower portion of the screen it is now green circle but when I look up it is still yellow question mark. If you guys could fix this i would be ever so grascious

I used to have this problem all the time. I verified the integrity of all the arma 2 games i had installed on steam and then connected to a 1.7.1.2 server and had no problems. Not sure if verifying the game caches fixed or the server version I was trying to join before was too old.

you guys fresh off the boat from console land? just click continue you nubs. whats the big deal?

Lol okano sounds like you have no idea anything about this issue some of us are not even allowed in the game clicking ok and continue were booted back to finding servers.