badattitude_man

US 1111 Hackers Spawn & Rocket Launch Camp

Today 8-14-2012 @ about 7:08pm central Time in US 1111 A hacker or a few spawned into our camp @ the edge of the map sniped my teammate & then started rocket launching our whole campsite & then sniped me in back before i could do anything. I returned to campsite & the trees were completely blown out of the ground & laying on side all over the place. 1- there are no rocket launchers in dayz "only in arma 2 " so they were scripting , 2- they shot 10 plus rockets very quickly, 3- they spawned right behind our camp which was already at the edge of the map. I heard the spawn & footsteps & tried to warn teammate but it happened so fast there was no time. PLEASE MAKE AN ANTI CHEAT OR ANTI SCRIPT THAT IS WORTH A DANG. thanks.

u think thats bad!!!! i was on a server today when evryone playing on the server spawnd right in on each other

Rocket launchers are not hacked into DayZ. They are a real thing in the game and they could have come from anywhere...

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/M136

Please read this from your link - "M136 is a single shot, disposable anti-armor weapon that takes your backpack slot. It uses anti-armor rockets NOT of high explosive rockets" 2 things in there - 1 - IT takes the place of your backpack "it being 1 , not 10" #2 - they are anti-armor NOT high explosive. So please re- read post slowly & you'll see what I was trying to say. Thanks