Sign in to follow this  
Mphlol

Looking for More : Squad

Hello,

I am a decently experienced DayZ player looking for more players to create a squad with. I'm going to give you a brief explanation of how I play DayZ to give you a rough opinion. I'm not a serious bandit, mind you. Currently, I play solo. To me, whoever has a gun is a threat and I kill them on sight if we both notice each other. If I see that someone doesn't notice me, I will use direct communication voice chat to try and contact them. If they don't respond in 3 seconds, or turn and face me in my direction with a gun, I will KoS. Now that you know a little bit about how I like to play DayZ, I am going to list below what kind of squad I'm trying to make and the requirements to play. Hopefully you are interested!

• Squad will be a maximum of 5 players. Not a big server known clan, but a mysterious, silent and small group of organized bandits.
  • Squad members don't have an age requirement, but rather must be mature enough to my liking, as well as the other squad members liking.
  • Squad members must have at least 1 week of experience playing DayZ.
  • Squad members must also have basic knowledge of looting, surviving and knowledge of zombies and how to combat/escape them.
  • (Preference) Squad members are preferred to be in the NA region (Canada, U.S.) for a more convenient time of play. Message me on the forums if you're interested and are outside of the NA region and I will consider you.
  • Squad members must have Skype or Ventrillo for voice communication. When the squad is formed, we will decide which program we prefer.

In conclusion, this is very much my personal filter of what I'm looking for in a squad to play with. If you're interested, please feel free to leave a reply to this post, or contact me via Skype. I hope you consider this and I look forward to playing with you!

Thank you for reading!

As I stated above, you can contact me via Skype if you prefer. If so, send me a message to my account on this forum with your Skype name and I will add you ASAP.

Edited by Mphlol
  • Like 3

I've been looking for a squad thats hiring for a month and this seems perfect I only have skype but if thats what we use then I would love joining.

Edited by mrninjakitty