feathand

us 1555- wrongfully banned because they lost their camp.

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs. - Dante-shawn

As scummy as server hoppers are, it's not a valid excuse to ban someone or a group from your server without the appropriate evidence that seems to be lacking here. Unless I missed something.

-MONSTER

Their group admitted on forum to server hopping to find and raid clan camps.

@ scrototems, why why did you quote the post that falsifies your statement?

EDIT: i can't help but notice that 1555 isn't connected to the hive anymore, and that you're playing on a different server bedyr. what happened?

Edited by feathand

Hello again troll (I would call by name but i dont know what ur calling urself these days). I cant help but notice that u are starting to go blind but fyi we are happily playing on our server that is US 1555 and connected to the hive. Maybe u need to recheck the name u have entered or even look up the ip address and try to connect via the remote option. The server is going really well, population is growing and none of them are using the ALT-F4 as your clan does. +1 for all the non combat loggers they get my beans.

• Like 2

Hello again troll (I would call by name but i dont know what ur calling urself these days). I cant help but notice that u are starting to go blind but fyi we are happily playing on our server that is US 1555 and connected to the hive. Maybe u need to recheck the name u have entered or even look up the ip address and try to connect via the remote option. The server is going really well, population is growing and none of them are using the ALT-F4 as your clan does. +1 for all the non combat loggers they get my beans.

+2 for server admins taking a stand against johny freeloader/combat logers/f4ers

• Like 1

+2 for server admins taking a stand against johny freeloader/combat logers/f4ers

-1 for being pro-admin abuse.

-MONSTER

-1 for being pro-admin abuse.

-MONSTER

neither of you 2 should assume either side is in the right or wrong. Admin abuse is cheating, so is server hopping, combat logging. Unless you have proof on one side or the other the best thing for both of you is to learn that nothing good comes from assumptions and accusations.

neither of you 2 should assume either side is in the right or wrong. Admin abuse is cheating, so is server hopping, combat logging. Unless you have proof on one side or the other the best thing for both of you is to learn that nothing good comes from assumptions and accusations.

^ this i've seen no logs given, but bedyr has said in these two threads that he banned us for an unbannable offense