Sign in to follow this  
UbiquitousBadGuy

So, I have a Satchel Charge...

...what should I do with it?

My friend and I were raiding NWAF North Barracks when he found it just lying in the hallway. They come up as standard pouches (like Makarov mags) so we almost missed it.

He doesn't want to risk himself in Cherno or some other populated player zone to arm it and blow it in someone's face, so he generously passed it on to me. I might just do that myself but I was considering my options. A lot of power in my hands, I want to use it right.

Now taking suggestions from the floor.

• Like 1

Well, you could now punch big holes into buildings and walls.. that could be a advantage if you're a sniper

1) go to a heavily populated night server.

2) Plant satchel in loot building of choice. I like churches or stores in major cities.

3) Light road flare outside of front door

4) Profit

• Like 1

find a groups campsite place it on one of their vehicles (if they have any) or put it on a tent and wait the results are hilarious.

I once set up some barbed wire down on a street on the coast as well as a satchel charge and killed some streamers that had a ural.

Watching the stream usually makes me shit my pants because they panic so very intensely.

Or, in a very difficult idea.. you could get intel in any way possible about a convoy of a clan.. plant satchel beside the road where they would be going in, boom.. ambush it with at least 3 players on your side

If I could put a satchel charge anywhere, it'd be in one of the barracks'. It might also be pretty useful in the center of the Stary military camp.

1) go to a heavily populated night server.

2) Plant satchel in loot building of choice. I like churches or stores in major cities.

3) Light road flare outside of front door

4) Profit

You forgot a step between 3 and 4

3.5) ???

1. Find a good place to plant bomb (barracks, firestations, churches)

2. Plant bomb. (set a 20 minute timer, just in case you die)

3. Optional - throw a bunch of flares and smoke grenades around the building.

4. Watch the explosion.