pyrho

Am I a bad person ?

After looting stuff at Vyshnoye I was heading to the woods to disconnect when suddenly I hear a loud engine noise behind me... I run for the tree line hoping that the loud engine riding guy didn't see me.

He was riding around trying to loose the zeds' aggro and came by near me (maybe 200m) to drop off his dirt bike. I was praying to god that he wasn't looking for me, as I was running in an open field there was a good chance that he had spotted me.

After leaving his bike, shooting his FN-FAL at about a dozen zeds I see him heading for town.

I was hoping to make a run for the bike and ride the hell out of here, but as I was heading towards the bike I see him coming in my direction.. to get his bike back.

And then it happened... I had him in my AK's iron sights and couldn't resist the temptation of stealing this guy's bike and amazing weapon. Shot him dead, stole his stuff..

But now I feel like shit about it :(

Ye driving around with a Engine and Z´s on youre six ,is like "Hey look at Me" Here i am Please shoot me B)

So yea he probably did the Misstake.

Its a tough world out there...gl with his gear

Ye driving around with a Engine and Z´s on youre six ,is like "Hey look at Me" Here i am Please shoot me B)

So yea he probably did the Misstake.

Its a tough world out there...gl with his gear

Funny thing is, i bet he will be shot and killed while riding his stolen bike, and the cycle will repeat.

• Like 1

Funny thing is, i bet he will be shot and killed while riding his stolen bike, and the cycle will repeat.

Ye thats the cycle of life in Dayz :lol:

He probably would've shot you if he had seen you first so don't feel bad.