Sign in to follow this  
redfield-77

Making your character in the Standalone

I would like to see more options than picking a face. It would be cool if you could pick the clothes you start with too. Im not talking about 27 different looking tactical outfits either. I want to pick from a bunch of civy clothes.

.........I mean, how else am I going to be able to shoot at kids with Justin Beiber haircuts and skinny jeans. :D

Edited by Redfield
  • Like 7

This is the kind of customization that I think rocket is trying to go after with the standalone, I would also love to see this.

Yeah, I'd like to see something like this too. Being able to pick gender, skin color, facial hair and so on would be good customization and I'd like to see it implemented.

Facemapping or nothing. its MY story remember. also i want day-glo slippers and a rasta hat. maybe a parrot on my shoulder or a ferret in my pocket for weeding out those tasty rabbits.

I'd like there to be a lot of clothes to find, but not to pick to start with. Also, I think it could be fun if clothes found in the game are NOT lootable (like the ghillie). If they were not lootable, then such items would give added value to life in the game, as you couldn't get them back just by finding your own body and looting it.

Just let me get clothes off zeds.

That zombie's got a suit! I want a suit!

what that guy said ^^

Only problem I see with this is everyone will take either green brown or black clothes.............. (If you could select for profile and not have to find in game)

and a black guy....... (not being racist... but there is an advantage at night)

Only problem I see with this is everyone will take either green brown or black clothes.............. (If you could select for profile and not have to find in game)

and a black guy....... (not being racist... but there is an advantage at night)

No they wouldnt. They would all have anime hair and MLP shirts on. Have you been on the internet lately?