Sign in to follow this  
Freshling

Will i die? PLEASE HELP!?!

Hackers have launched me into the air and ive backed out the server,

if i re-join a new server will i be killed by falling from the same spot or just start on the ground?

what can you do about it either way? only one way to find out

true but im umsure and wanted to see if anyone else has done the same thing?

• Like 1

Just read this in another post :-

"I've been teleported to "the moon". Similar style.

Text just said something like "POW! Straight to the moon!".

We all got tele'd west of Zelenogorsk about 2km up (could not see the ground). Like all hacking experiences, i INSTANTLY aborted to avoid getting killed by some script kiddie.

Upon changing servers and logging back in, my friend and I were still up in the air. So we decided to try and "abort" just before we hit the ground then log back in. He went first, but did it too high up, about a tree high (it was about a 10-15 second free fall). So he died, i tried, and successfully logged in safe and healthy on the ground. Set up a tent, looted his body and stored his items in the tent. Only thing lost was his ghilli suit."

And the post it is from if you don't believe me :-

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/72482-player-god/

Hope this helps. Beans please! :D

Edited by GeordieMarv

Spam vault, you may do some karate kicks in the air til you reach the ground..

We all got tele'd west of Zelenogorsk about 2km up (could not see the ground). Like all hacking experiences, i INSTANTLY aborted to avoid getting killed by some script kiddie.

Upon changing servers and logging back in, my friend and I were still up in the air. So we decided to try and "abort" just before we hit the ground then log back in. He went first, but did it too high up, about a tree high (it was about a 10-15 second free fall). So he died, i tried, and successfully logged in safe and healthy on the ground. Set up a tent, looted his body and stored his items in the tent. Only thing lost was his ghilli suit."

http://dayzmod.com/f...482-player-god/

Thanks for the help, ill try that:)

http://dayzmod.com/f...482-player-god/

From the thread I created...XD

But yea, I would try that. But timing is what counts when trying to avoid dying in this situation. Good luck mate.

From the thread I created...XD

But yea, I would try that. But timing is what counts when trying to avoid dying in this situation. Good luck mate.

Just an update, i spawned with broken legs and died immediately haha:')