Sign in to follow this  
Pongo

Random Ships Around The Map In Dayz.

Basicly last night i stopped off basicly in a random hill, then i went to sleep so today i get on the server sesuk1 the same server as i went on last night and you will see what happened by watching the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG8wnjvL6Io&feature=youtu.be

Ok there were ships everywere i couldnt even go anywere without a ship being there i zoomed in on top of a ship and there was just ships going out for miles.

Could any staff / admins please try and look into this with this server this server is basicly the only few i can play yes my connection yes bad im sorry.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Pongo
  • Like 1

We had a good one the other night some dude spawned in the Cherno tall ass building with the letters on top. The one you cant get on. In the factory section of Elektro and it wasn't just one it was TWO!!! Ive seen stuff like this with admins in vanilla Arma when we are screwing around and everyone knows whats going on but, this!?! Fucking skiddys...

Edited by RyBo

Any good loot?

Could you even get in the ship?

No loot but you could get into the tilted ships.

I'm sorry I don't normally do this, but but, I must.

You seem like a smart young fellow. Do you know how to use a .? You only made like 2 sentences but my brain overheated and other half exploded and ruined my wall while reading them.

Edited by Daddy'o