Sign in to follow this  
Spunky Monkey

FR 15 hacked

ok so everyone on fr 15 was playing nicely chilling out and such and out of nowere everyone on the server is teleported to what apears to be the "wasteland" off the map bit and dropped from hight to our deaths i survived the fall with a broken leg and managed to log out as quickly as posible saveing my player from more deaths that happend when i was offline a friend who was also online "hurricane" had died in the fall and asked me to go back on to get his dmr i regretingly said ok and logged in to find i had a broken leg and was now bleading and un-countious after about 30 sek of being unconcious i was dropped again and when i hit the floor i was told i was dead when i could see in the debug menue that i still had over 3000 blood i have a screan shot from steam that shows my debug menu my blood and a large amount of players killed all at the same time i logged out and took the picture at aprox 23:35 GMT and my friends who are still online and logging back in are informing me it is still hapening 10 mins after i logged out

the server time is set to gmt -6

my ingame name is Spunky Monkey

sorry for my bad spelling and gramer and also sorry that i dont have a name but im shure that if someone talks to the admins of the server they will be more than happy to help

post-91837-0-66118100-1344984524_thumb.j