ErwinRumble

Randomly dying - Huge waste of time and gear - Frustrating as hell.

Within the last hour, I have fallen over dead twice for no reason. No bullet impact sound, no bullet whizzing, no broken bones, completely closed off and safe from enemy fire. Just silence.

It is especially frustrating because both times, I was fully geared out with my teammates and ready to go and it takes way more than fifteen minutes (the new bs player body disappear time) to get to camp.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I would like to discuss it before I submit it to the bug forum.

I'll compile bug reports into one post.

*Where you were: School house in Elektro - secure position; Mil Tent in Stary - secure position

*What you were doing: Chillin like Bob Dylan, discussing with clan-mates what our next move was.

*Current installed version: 1.6.0.0

*Server(s) you were on: SLC 1

*Your system specs:

16 GB DDR3

AMD FX 4100 Quad 3.6 Ghz

HIS Ice Q Radeon 6950 2Gb Turbo

Asrock 970 Mobo

*Timeline of events before/after error: Immeasurable rage, destruction and countless murdering of puppies.

Within the last hour' date=' I have fallen over dead twice for no reason. No bullet impact sound, no bullet whizzing, no broken bones, completely closed off and safe from enemy fire. Just silence.

It is especially frustrating because both times, I was fully geared out with my teammates and ready to go and it takes way more than fifteen minutes (the new bs player body disappear time) to get to camp.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I would like to discuss it before I submit it to the bug forum.

I'll compile bug reports into one post.

*Where you were: School house in Elektro - secure position; Mil Tent in Stary - secure position

*What you were doing: Chillin like Bob Dylan, discussing with clan-mates what our next move was.

*Current installed version: 1.6.0.0

*Server(s) you were on: SLC 1

*Your system specs:

16 GB DDR3

AMD FX 4100 Quad 3.6 Ghz

HIS Ice Q Radeon 6950 2Gb Turbo

Asrock 970 Mobo

*Timeline of events before/after error: Immeasurable rage, destruction and countless murdering of puppies.

[/quote']

No offense intended, but you were probably shot..

I have noticed friends who randomly died (or passed out) due to silly things like, doing a running > prone into a tree.. or awkwardly moving around a tree and passed out, with a broken bone... it was weird, but probably how the player is modelled to the terrain, more of an ArmA2 than anything.

I can tell you though, I have also, randomly died... no bullet sounds, etc.

I was shot, in the head, but a sniper.

Obviously, there are a few things you've mentioned, you were with friends, and did they hear anything? how far away were they from you..

I can assure you, that a militart tent in Starry Sobor is not a safe place, I've killed, seen my people killed, when they thought they were in a tent.

But not to rule out what your saying, these are some of the reasons my friends and I have nearly died, or died from:

- Going into prone whilst running hitting a tree (Insta-death).

- Crawling near a tree (Knocked unconcious but could have died if I didnt heal / epi-pen.

- Clicking respawn by accident, when actually wanting to click Options.

WHY IS THERE NO CONFIRMATION BEFORE RESPAWNING!

(My friend who did this, was actually alive for 17 days in game, what a way to finally kick it).

- Opening a door or gate, which hits you in the face.

- Being shot in the head by a single sniper, from long range, my friends close by did not hear a shot.

- Died instantly after logging back in, possibly due to being killed in the Debug forest.

Any of these sound reasonable for what could have happened to you?