Sign in to follow this  
soapmak3r

Do all head shots kill?

I'm just wondering if all head shots in this game, from all weapons are lethal to survivors?

Or are only certain primary weapons lethal when it is a head shot?

Cheers! :)

I'm just wondering if all head shots in this game, from all weapons are lethal to survivors?

Or are only certain primary weapons lethal when it is a head shot?

Cheers! :)

Every headshot is a 1-shot-kill, don't know about the Crowbar and Hatchet on players though

• Like 1

I don't think the makarov is a 1 shot kill tho :/

Every headshot is a 1-shot-kill, don't know about the Crowbar and Hatchet on players though

Crowbars and Hatchets usually take a few well placed hits to kill a full health player. Headshots don't work from the melee weapons, AFAIK.

Yes, I have been headshot by my hatchet crazy friend. Or at least i took a hit from a zombie at the same time my friend decapitated me and my friend got a murder. I can only presume that he got a headshot on me as I was at 11700 blood. I know for sure you can headshot zombies with the hatchet.

M9SD is one shot kill in the head, so I think it would

It is. Of course, any headshot is a one shot kill. Don't matter if you shoot with an Makarov or an BF AS50. Really. (:

I have been killed by friendly fire with both the axe and a makarov. I am pretty sure I was at full health both times. The Makarov was a one shot kill to the back of my head as I crossed into the line of fire trying to take down a zombie. The Axe head shot one kill might have been a hacker name Jason...