Not really butt hurt, but I came in contact with my first Hacker today. Was literally in the back o' beyond of the map, finding somewhere to stash all the goodies I've come across on my travels. I then get my ass handed to me by a teleporting bitch titty script tard with an LMG.. My dayZ, I actually soiled a little, thank Lord for Elektro spawn 0.0

i believe, hoarding and spawning outside the map has been removed. i am not sure, since i do not do that.

How do you know it was a hacker? I'm not saying it wasn't, there's just a lot of posts floating around ATM from people that basically just got out-played and are convinced it must be a hacker because of their SkiIIlZZ.

i believe, hoarding and spawning outside the map has been removed. i am not sure, since i do not do that.

He didn't say he was off the map, just a remote location.

I don't quite understand what you're saying, I wasn't hoarding. I had some stuff in my pack I needed to ditch into a tent lol, nor did I have a vehicle.

How do you know it was a hacker? I'm not saying it wasn't, there's just a lot of posts floating around ATM from people that basically just got out-played and are convinced it must be a hacker because of their SkiIIlZZ.

Because I die to fair game all the time, I don't mind it :) Also, he appeared directly infront of me and shot the second he appeared, which would be difficult for someone logging in as you stand there waiting to create for a good few seconds :)

A teleporting naked guy? sounds pretty fun, lol :D

The best way to get your gear back is to kill snipers trying to kill freash spawn in electro. Works every time. I just got everything from NVGs to M249, and even C4.

The best way to get your gear back is to kill snipers trying to kill freash spawn in electro. Works every time. I just got everything from NVGs to M249, and even C4.

I'll give it a go! Managed to find an AKM with 1 mag and a revolver with a few mags, might have to hunt me some fags :'D