Sign in to follow this  
PulpJulesW

Quitting the Game - Revealing my five campsites (m107, as50, ghillies etc...)

I predict a loot Nazi will come destroy the tents so that everybody can't keep getting free gear. hah

I can confirm the location of the two sites that I tried. The coords were a little off for one of them, but I did find a DMR, LS-85, and two 107s with MAGs. No gear though, seems like I wasn't the first to arrive.

If you're coming from elektro, go to the next town to the East of elektro (KamyShovo), take the dirt road up north to the west-most camps. Right where the road forks, if you take the left path that goes into the woods, youll find a fully functional car with an LS-85 and mags inside.

Edited by devianc

Also it seems to be a relatively low pop server, not a lot of action going on. But consider this, buyer's beware!, I'm going to hang out in the area for awhile with my new 107 ;)

Edited by devianc

Also it seems to be a relatively low pop server, not a lot of action going on. But consider this, buyer's beware!, I'm going to hang out in the area for awhile with my new 107 ;)

Yeah, we average about 25 players during peak hours (4 PM to 10 PM) but outside of that, we have 10-15 players usually. I never really minded it though because our server was pretty much hacker free. I only ever had to ban two guys for hacking. So, there is some beauty in being under the radar. :)

A lot of the vehicles are left on my server too. I find them all the time but we never used them. We would grab one for quick transport to and from the airfield but we'd leave it out somewhere to respawn. We never horded them or stored them but would use them if we found them in working order just for quick travel that day. I awlays found them more work than they are worth and you miss a lot of stuff using them. I kinda liked finding other survivors and helicopter crashes.

Pulp, you should recruit some new peeps instead of quitting. I'd run with you. Shame to see this kind of work disappear.

Pulp, you should recruit some new peeps instead of quitting. I'd run with you. Shame to see this kind of work disappear.

Eh, I thought about it but I am just sort of burned out on the game. I am waiting for the standalone or WarZ honestly. Whichever game is best. My money is on DayZ because I don't trust the WarZ guys but we'll see.

Found a DMR and M240. Notatrap.

Have fun and enjoy! If you don't have a ghillie suit I'd strongly suggest grabbing one of those too. They really upped my survival factor significantly. :)