Maks (DayZ)

DayZ Standalone Game Class Perks.

I personally like this idea, of course some things could be OP for instance say a medic is shot by a sniper, he bandages himself, gives himself a blood transfusion. and runs further and repeat the same process. Now you have to deal with the invincible player or the "who will run out of stuff first" which im sure the medic will eventually die because a blood bag takes 1 slot where as a magazine of the dmr takes 10 i think.

But as far as a class system goes, its a good idea, just needs some tweaks here and there.

Al in All, im all for this.

I agree with you to some extent that these things should be in the game.. but not from scratch, I think it should be earned. How many bullets have you fired/guns used gives u slightly better accuracy/reload time.

How far have you walked "hunger and thirst" how far have you sneaked "more muffled footsteps" etc etc

I mean this game thrives on realism. And how realistic is it that a fella who's looted more then 50 towns solomode without attracting zombies still makes as much noise as a fella who just woke up on the beach?

It wouldn't make people harder to kill, or faster when your in a race to scavenge a place first. Just more experienced in what they do, which is realistic.

Edited by Nickò90

i personaly cant wait for dayz to go standalone but im hoping that they add this stuff its a big list of stuff but yeah pick what you like point out what you dont i really dont care here are my ideas

i was thinking that we should be able to create our own custom map with everything spawnable including,

-doors with turn cranks

-bared windows

-seatable chairs

-turrets

-searchlights

-road maker

-vehicles

-fences

-walls

-destroyed cars

-weapons crates

-customizable weapons

-more melee weapons

-placeable trees

-zombie spawns

-animal spawns

-player spawns

-spawnable vehicle parts for repair or build with spawnable disabled vehicles

-NO MORE ZOMBIES OPENING DOORS AND PHASING THROUGH STUFF!!!!!

-these vehicles added

HMMWV [uS], HMMWV Utility [uS], HMMWV (Ambulance) [uS], HMMWV Terminal [uS],

HMMWV SOV [uS], HMMWV GPK (M2) [uS], HMMWV CROWS (M2) [uS],

Military Offroad (M2) [Takistan Army], MTVR (Ammo) [uS], MTVR (Repair) [uS],

Supply Truck [uS] , MTVR (Fuel) [uS], Stryker ICV (M2) [uS], Military Offroad (M2) [Takistan Militia]

Offroad (DShKM) [Takistan Local], Pickup (PK) [Takistan Locals],

UH-60M [uS], UH-60M MEV [uS], MH-6J [uS], An-2 [Takistan Army], Merlin HC3 [bAF],

AH-6X [uS], M270 MLRS [uS], M113 Ambulance [Takistan Army],

Stryker MEV [uS], AH-64D [uS], Ka-60 (M32) [PMC], UAZ (DShKM) [Takistan Army]

this is alot but its an editor mode so you must have alot of options and tools

And how does driving around on a bullet proof HMMWV with a grenade lanucher mounted on top have anything to do with survival? Terrible idea.

No perks, no classes, no hats. You've got the wrong game, this mod is based of a military simumlator, you do not simply carry more things in your backpack because you have a perk for it. Theres no point of wearing hats, the whole point of surviving is not being seen, by zombies or bandits. So yeah great idea lets all run around with little gay bunny rabbit hats.

I don't say this alot but, GO BACK TO COD.

You should read things rocket says, if you are going to try and trash talk like a dumb ass to someone that is just giving out his opinion. Rocket has already said he wants a lot more of clothing types, so you can have tons of customization on your character, which might even include outfits such as clown costumes. Before you bitch and throw your pathetic insults, maybe you should get your facts straight... i for one think customization is a great idea, not so much perks though.

And although this post is a couple months after, i read that announcement late July soo..

I

I think a better way of doing this, is letting us have all these skills except we must learn them, so by repairing we will slowly repair faster, or by scoping and sniping we will get more accuracy over time.

and we could see how good we are at all this stuff in a new stats board.

For example one of the stats could be stamina.

The more stamina you have obviousely the longer you can run without getting worn-out, that also means you can run longer without loosing accuracy.

Good idea :)

classes would be cool. would also like certain characters can do things others cant. ill post in a seperate thread.