urbad

random ban? help please

so last week me and my friends were sniping in dayz, one friend picked the wrong server and seen a guy on a atv, after about 3 minutes and 3 misses he sniped and killed him. he then switched servers to meet up with us, but when he tryed logging in it said he was global banned #b172... anyone know why or what b172 means?

idk battleye has been really messing up lately, i was recently global banned for no reason at all along with many others, all i can say is send an email to battleye support and have them take a look and pray to god they message you back.

#b172 is an UNIQUE id that battleye uses to log each global ban, tell your "friend" to contact battleye: http://battleye.com/support.html

But if your "friend" was cheating, they wont even reply.

Edited by sebastian.w

all the false bans we're apparently lifted however, and the cause found and stopped...

he wasnt cheating, we dont cheat. the fun part was playing legit and then sniping the newbs knowing we would get counter sniped and have to look for more gear. but battleeye has to much " rules " about submitting a ticket and have their heads up their asses thinking that every ban is 100% legit when honestly they cant even keep hackers off the game i know for a fact that their 12000 people banned a good number of them probley did nothing.

we think he was banned because the guy he killed on the ATV was a hacker, who also was fuckin around on choppers ...

Edited by urbad

I am not trying to disrespect you but, I think your "friend" doesn't exist and it was you who got banned :P

Probably others believe the same and you can't blame us, cheaters come here all the time with the same history.

Those who got recently banned by mistake were unbanned already, and I haven't seen any new threads regarding non-cheaters that wasn't yet unbanned.

Now the only option you (or your "friend") have now is contacting Battleye, DayZ doesn't (and can't) deal with or remove global bans. Make sure you follow the instructions on http://battleye.com/support.html when contacting them.

Edited by sebastian.w

he wasnt cheating, we dont cheat. the fun part was playing legit and then sniping the newbs knowing we would get counter sniped and have to look for more gear. but battleeye has to much " rules " about submitting a ticket and have their heads up their asses thinking that every ban is 100% legit when honestly they cant even keep hackers off the game i know for a fact that their 12000 people banned a good number of them probley did nothing.

we think he was banned because the guy he killed on the ATV was a hacker, who also was fuckin around on choppers ...

you know that for a fact do you?

care to enlighten us mortals?

all the false bans we're apparently lifted however, and the cause found and stopped...

thats bullshit, they havent found the cause and it hasnt stopped 1 bit.

I am banned too for no reason same as you just playing , logged off after 2-3 hours logged in on another server and i found out that i am global banned. I sent them 3 e-mail and nothing!

If it was found and stopped then why i am banned for no reason?!

thats bullshit, they havent found the cause and it hasnt stopped 1 bit.

Update: The issue has been investigated with the help of Ondrej Spanel (BIS lead programmer) and we found that there is a possibility of a race condition on BE's side during the game's disconnect process. It can essentially destroy the integrity of the environment that BE expects and trigger a certain detection. The problem has been fixed and all of bans of the past two days that could have been triggered by such a condition have been removed. There might still be cheaters among those, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that the innocent players should be unbanned now.

Source: http://www.battleye.com/

So what if i say that i am a king it is true? Maybe they still have a leak problem .. don't know but we got banned with no reason! And there are people that still get ban..