Maric

Finding my first real camp

My god it was amazing...I have been playing for about 2-3 months now and have NEVER found a camp with this level of gear. In the past my friend found a car and drove it to me. It was the first time he played and as soon as he spawned in he saw the car. We then found a couple of tents with low end gear in them. He left and I had to lone wolf it again for a while, and in that time I found a tent with a van near it. Nothing special in the tent or van, but it was a great feeling to find this stuff. About an hour ago I found something amazing...

Moving through the woods I spotted a tent behind a tree. When I got a better look I saw there was 5 tents and no vehicles. I felt so giddy and scared just looking at them, but I decided to sneak in an have a look (who wouldn't?). I found an AS50, NVG's, a Coyote backpack, GPS and a Ghillie Suit. It is my first time finding any of these items, and the first time that I have ever felt fully kitted out. Thank you, Rocket. Thank you for giving me this child like feeling of glee again.

2-3 months and never found a ghillie? :D found 2 in the same house just in elektro ;P

Haha I love reading posts from people who accept the mod for where it is development wise, and still enjoy the thrill of stealing people's stuff! (I'd do the same :P)

I agree its like christmas when you find a tent and dont know what your going to find. I got my first high level gear find when I was chasing a boar and it ran into the trees right next to a tent with an AS50 I thanked the boar and let it go live.

I found my first real huge camp today. I looted a bunch of stuff and finally got a m240 machine gun. I went to this one tent and died when i clicked gear. I heard no gunshot and when I died I had -52000 blood. Did I get killed by a server tool put in place to defend their camp?