Sign in to follow this  
Jakosin

US1303 Tents, Cars, Barbed Wire and other bases GONE

I logged out right beside my base, and there is NOTHING left of it everything is gone. I knew of 2 other peoples bases that I have never raided and or touched so they have had no reason to pick up and leave... Their stuff is gone as well. The wire fencing is gone, sandbags, and tank traps.

Does anybody else play on this server, I know its a low pop, But Has anybody lost all their stuff?

LOOOLL... this made my laugh and cry becayse i were shoked too when it happened to my base... just wait a day... (or how much time left till next server restart) , on my server it's 2 restarts per day so it's not laggy... so your base will appear.. Calm down and give me your beans :beans: ;)

• Like 2

Did the server update to 1.7.2.5? If so that happened to my server lastnight after I updated it. All of my players were a bit angry to say the least.

The server updated last friday, And everything was fine then. Except for the fact that cars were not saving and tents were not saving new inventory no matter how much you saved it

Would the barbed wire and tank traps go with the tents and cars?

Would the barbed wire and tank traps go with the tents and cars?

Well you've probably sorted this out by now, but yes they would. Everything will be back when the server restarts.

Edited by WG6