GrAnzSkY

People Crying About This Game Being A Deathmatch!!!

Ok look I understand it can be so fucking annoying spending hours of time collecting loot etc and then dieing to a player. But I also understand the reasons you die are because it's your fault.

If you got sniped off from a bandit you obviously didn't scout the area or take extra precaution upon entering the area.

All I have seen for days in a row now are people crying about the PvP system in the game.

It's a core feature of the game, if they disabled PvP there won't be that real survivor feeling for the fact people can just group up in mass groups and slaughter everything they come across. If you don't like it simply don't play, stop complaining on the forums because your only going to get flamed at by the community who actually understand the PvP system.

The devs are NOT removing it no matter how much you bitch and fucking cry.

Good day.

"If you got sniped off from a bandit you obviously didn't scout the area or take extra precaution upon entering the area."

i have to disagree with that bit

scouting an area is one thing but someone in a bush with a scope can scout and shoot much further than you

scoped weapons should be the holy grail and very rare, sniping goes against the gritty in your face tension of meeting other players in the world, whether it be a friendly encounter or a firefight

Camping on other players is dayz on easy mode, its a fact. Im not saying PvP should go, no, its good, mod needs it. Im just saying that ppl who sit and camp on others dont really know anything about dayz, the play it on easy and I kinda feel sorry for them, they're actually not enjoying fully in this great mod.

And telling ppl its their fault if they get killed is ridiculous.

Scoped weapons are very hard to find. The cz550 is loud enough zombies would run to the man/females destination. I'm sorry but this game is about what would happen in a zombie apocalypse.....I'd assume majority of people who lived through one would turn crazy and start killing people until they were killed themselves.

"If you got sniped off from a bandit you obviously didn't scout the area or take extra precaution upon entering the area."

i have to disagree with that bit

scouting an area is one thing but someone in a bush with a scope can scout and shoot much further than you

scoped weapons should be the holy grail and very rare' date=' sniping goes against the gritty in your face tension of meeting other players in the world, whether it be a friendly encounter or a firefight

[/quote']

Then put the work into finding a scoped weapon, if the bandit can do it, why can't you?

It's not about "disabling the PvP". PvP is fine in DayZ and the mod would be rather boring without the threat posed by other players. But the lack of any incentive NOT to just kill another player on sight is seriously degrading the gameplay and resulting not in a creepy survival atmosphere but a post-apocalyptic battlefield where everyone just kills everyone, although nobody knows exactly why. Oh, except for the "because that's so real, dude!!111"-faction. Yeah, right...

And that's simply feckin' boring to a lot of players who believe the actual interaction between players is the most interesting part of the game.

Camping on other players is dayz on easy mode' date=' its a fact. Im not saying PvP should go, no, its good, mod needs it. Im just saying that ppl who sit and camp on others dont really know anything about dayz, the play it on easy and I kinda feel sorry for them, they're actually not enjoying fully in this great mod.

And telling ppl its their fault if they get killed is ridiculous.

[/quote']

I didn't know walking for 45 minutes, gearing up 3-5 people, walking back for 45 minutes, scouting out an area for another hour, finding positions for three snipers and two riflemen and taking 600m+ headshots then killing the 70+ zombies that know exactly where you are was easy mode.

I agree. But at the same time where is the sense of 'humanity'. IRL if the human race was going extinct you wouldn't shoot every last one you saw.

I love it as part of the game and it should never be taken out. But a guy in my group was telling us when the mod first came out, you could place a fire on the beach near cherno and just have strangers come up and chill with you and trade or chat.

I have not played long enough to see that, but that would be better then everyones mentality of a free for all.

It's not about "disabling the PvP". PvP is fine in DayZ and the mod would be rather boring without the threat posed by other players. But the lack of any incentive NOT to just kill another player on sight is seriously degrading the gameplay and resulting not in a creepy survival atmosphere but a post-apocalyptic battlefield where everyone just kills everyone' date=' although nobody knows exactly why. Oh, except for the "because that's so real, dude!!111"-faction. Yeah, right...

And that's simply feckin' boring to a lot of players who believe the actual interaction between players is the most interesting part of the game.

[/quote']

So much this, I can't believe why some people don't understand it. +1 for you.

I agree. But at the same time where is the sense of 'humanity'. IRL if the human race was going extinct you wouldn't shoot every last one you saw.

I love it as part of the game and it should never be taken out. But a guy in my group was telling us when the mod first came out' date=' you could place a fire on the beach near cherno and just have strangers come up and chill with you and trade or chat.

I have not played long enough to see that, but that would be better then everyones mentality of a free for all.

[/quote']

Still happens, hell here's a picture of just that from yesterday.

1338159111709.png

Then afterwords we posted up over a military base we had failed to scout the area and we heard gunshots in the distance.

1338159643754.jpg

There were two snipers in the treeline, who we watched and stalked for almost 2 and a half hours, they ended up posting up in a comm tower and spotted one of our riflemen on the other side of the field.

Dumbass.png

We had already had our crosshairs on there chins for half an hour, the second they took a shot at one of our men we put them both down.

Now tell me being a bandit is easy and tell me we were the aggressors.

I dream with the day people will understand that only 3 or 4 crying babies are agains't PVP and the rest of the complains have absolutely nothing to do with this...

After few death's you just stop giving a fuck..

I lost NVG's GPS 20 m16 sd/normal Mags , M16 ACOG , 24 slot bag..But the onlything that I really wanted is to get to my body to see what's left... Was hoping to find my rifle but well Ill just wait for one in barrackts..

Now this is gonna sound stupid but when I died I was kinda excited to find new stuff.. Like the first few items , was pretty fun to find :D :)