Sign in to follow this  
Cryptex (DayZ)

We found a bus...

We hide it. We park it. We Save it. We walk 200 meter to a town. We come back. Its gone....WTF

For a fact we know its not stolen because you cant drive a bus to so much woodland because it is so slow that you can catch up to it on foot. And we only left it for 3 minutes,

Does anyone else have this issue? Is an admin fuck with us?

DEFINITELY an admin.

Yep, I was in a server the other day and the admin actually spawned the bus to himself, Pretty much took it lol...his server his rules he said.

I left tho :)

Yep, I was in a server the other day and the admin actually spawned the bus to himself, Pretty much took it lol...his server his rules he said.

I left tho :)

I would leave too, there are plenty of good servers out there with dedicated admins trying to keep hackers and scripters antics to a minimum. Admins like this deserve all the joy that comes with ruling a ghost town.
  • Like 1

I would leave too, there are plenty of good servers out there with dedicated admins trying to keep hackers and scripters antics to a minimum. Admins like this deserve all the joy that comes with ruling a ghost town.

I agree mate.

This JUST happened to me and my buddies playing on a server. We however were given a geared up tractor (which is what disappeared) as incentive for playing on the server regularly, so I don't think it was because of corrupt admins. Those of you who think that our tractor just got stolen, I don't think so because we were working on repairing a truck as well that had 3 wheels missing when we logged off, and it was gone when we came back just a few hours later. I doubt someone was able to get 3 wheels on that thing, fill it with fuel and take off in that amount of time without one of us noticing.

Haha glad I'm not alone...

We've had the magic admin fairy visit us countless times.

Spend hours fixing up a V3S truck, drive North to camp. Hide, save, take two minutes to stash gear in tents, turn around and voila no truck. Hmmmm......

Had countless other vehicles just literally disappear before our eyes. Pretty limp IMO. Don't know if admins can do this but seems suspicious to me. Hackers can't be the only ones despawning vehicles.

I didn't think admin could spawn or do something like this? Thought they could purely restart server/password it/kick/ban

Turns out a faggot was camping like 200 meters away from us and drove the bus deeper into the forest.

He actually ambushed us but we made a tactical retreat. After that he came out of the tree line and i turned his head into a red mist with my 50. cal. I like saying red mist be because this faggot's name was actually Red hur hur hur.

I didn't think admin could spawn or do something like this? Thought they could purely restart server/password it/kick/ban

This is correct as a co-admin, we have no actions other than to kick ban and restart.

well, i parked a hatchback for five minutes at a petrol station filling it up, i was inside my cousin outside and he was filling oil in it whe he was attacked by Zeds and i went to help. when i got out of car the car just gone away like *POOF MAGIC* i thought it was a respawn or smth but i didnt move 3 metres away.

So this was an admin? cuz i just found the car a few hours before empty but with some good stuff in...

€: if not what is it then?

Edited by Milch

server glitch, lag, and hackers. Admins have no power to despawn or respawn vehicles. Don't understand why people blame admins for so much when we have such little control over our servers thanks to Rocket and his rules.