Sign in to follow this  
bfleet95@gmail.com

Need help - Randomly Respawned

So me and my friend logged on to the same server - and we both respawned on the beach. This is really annoying because we both logged off completely safe and totally alive. Is this a game glitch or just the server? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks.

Alpha. Expect random tele's, hackers, and auto-replenished blood in the meanwhile.

i spawned on the beach, too...

Good luck was that i joined on an empty server :)

i keep spawning at the beach along with my buddy...we had three tents and two atvs far out NE...but now spawns us on the beach in the SW corner lol...

we dont play anymore because this is a gamebreaking bug for us....

forget about a standalone game by this years end no way......hire my people

So me and my friend logged on to the same server - and we both respawned on the beach. This is really annoying because we both logged off completely safe and totally alive. Is this a game glitch or just the server? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks.

Right now, this will happen every time you swap servers, no matter the reason. As sad as it sounds, there's nothing you can do about it, except for finding one server and sticking to it.

its not swapping servers. its the new update that fucked us. somehow the hive is messed up and spawns people randomly. ive been spawned on the coast twice with all my gear on. same thing has happened to quite a few people as ive seen a lot of these posts.

This actually did happen to me as well, except I lost my secondary ammo after I got spawned to coast :/

Perfect for Bandits.... They are waiting for fresh meat to get their equip

its not swapping servers. its the new update that fucked us. somehow the hive is messed up and spawns people randomly. ive been spawned on the coast twice with all my gear on. same thing has happened to quite a few people as ive seen a lot of these posts.

Both true and false. Yes, it's caused by the most recent update. It does have something to do with swapping servers though. I've connected and succesfully played on the same server about 10 times during the last 4 days; not even once (except for the first time I connected to it) have I spawned anywhere else but where I last disconnected.

Edit: I managed to play on 3 different servers without spawning on the beach upon switching last night. Been told it has something to do with whether or not you impatiently exit the game during the black loading screen when trying to connect to other servers. Sounds plausable.

Edited by aHzdaNny