jeremy123

what i think they should add

this is the vehicles, guns, grenades, and features i think they should add and please be positive so they really get added there are alot of vehicles but i just think that they would be useful and good for roleplay

vehicles,

HMMWV [uS], HMMWV Utility [uS], HMMWV (Ambulance) [uS], HMMWV Terminal [uS],

HMMWV SOV [uS], HMMWV GPK (M2) [uS], HMMWV CROWS (M2) [uS],

Military Offroad (M2) [Takistan Army], MTVR (Ammo) [uS], MTVR (Repair) [uS],

Supply Truck [uS] , MTVR (Fuel) [uS], BTR-40 (DshKM) [Takistan Militia],

Stryker ICV (M2) [uS], Offroad (DShKM) [Takistan Local], Pickup (PK) [Takistan Locals],

UH-60M [uS], MH-6J [uS], An-2 [Takistan Army], Merlin HC3 [bAF], AH-6X [uS],

guns i dont have many ideas but here they are,

flaregun, flamethrower, object spawner that spawns things from a list of stuff like small walls or

working doors, M32, Mk16 CQC Holo, AKS-74 Goshawk, Sa-58P, Revolver gold, M60E4,

static mounted guns,

DSHkM Minitripod, KORD Minitripod, Searchlight,

grenades,

molotov cocktail, shrapnel grenade,

features,

raiding or repairing destroyed vehicles around the city, more vehicle spawns, vehicle customization for example, spikes, plow, armored plating, armored windows, spiked tires, reinforced bumbers, mounted guns, light rack, headlamps, stuff like that, remember plz be positive so the creators see that you like it and maybe even really add it all or atleast some of it so there you have it

EDIT: and what i mean by more vehicle spawns is that there should be more i mean almost every vehicle in the world is blown up in a apocalypse that is nearly impossible yeah alot would be damaged or in phone poles but no they are all blown to hell with nothing left

Edited by jeremy123

more vehicle spawns + the new vehicles? no

That would be to much vehicles.

but yeah more different vehicles would be nice^^

Don't need to add anything to the game. Let the idiots sort the bugs and glitches first.

this is the suggestions forum so stop being a dickhead -.-

More vehicles would be dumb. Nowadays you feel very very very very very lucky if you find some vehicle, even luckier if it is not fully destroyed. This is exactly the feeling you would suggest a zombie apocalypse survivor to have. It wont be anything special if you find vehicles everywhere.

• Like 1

More vehicles would be dumb. Nowadays you feel very very very very very lucky if you find some vehicle, even luckier if it is not fully destroyed. This is exactly the feeling you would suggest a zombie apocalypse survivor to have. It wont be anything special if you find vehicles everywhere.

Vehicles would go largely unharmed in a zombie apocalypse situation. I'm all for having more vehicles.

OP is 12, though.