You sir are a hero in the world of DayZ. this is awesome.

LOL at first i was like ok he trololoing somone and being annoying then you looked behind yourself and epic train and asshole ending

this is a perfect example of the internet nowdays

Ive gotten 7 people swarmed to death by this and two shot to death while healing. I got shot a couple times by people but this is the most fun I have had in DayZ. They really need to hurry up and release teh official ARMA patch so Im not stuck to 30 player beta servers bringing the music of zombie swarm death

Because trolololo

Why? Just seems retarded in my book.

Sir that is your book. Open your mind and think why and how this could be fun for someone else. Try to understand someones sense of humor. It's not super hard. It would've been better if he knee capped the guy after everything.

Because trolololo

Even though I think it's stupid .... I must say for trolololo, sometimes it must be done.

I did this to some guy once. Changed my profile name to ComeAtMeBro and sprinted around cherno attracting zombies, then led them to some guy hiding in the grocery store.

The best part was when I stayed in the room with him while the zombies swarmed, running around the shelves with him trying to chase me. Then I ran away and he chased me to another building, and he was killed by the zombies for it. It was great.

well apparently synchro was recording from his side as well, but refuses to upload the video becuse he 'isnt an attention whore' like I am :(

Calculon pwnd me a couple times, though.

Sigh. Wish Birgirpall tried DayZ.

Why so he can make an hour long video on how he thinks the game should be, otherwise it sucks? No thanks.

well apparently synchro was recording from his side as well' date=' but refuses to upload the video becuse he 'isnt an attention whore' like I am :(

[hr']

Why so he can make an hour long video on how he thinks the game should be' date=' otherwise it sucks? No thanks.

[/quote']

I think you need to be more like Synchro.

Record videos with the intention of never uploading them? Why would I do that?

well apparently synchro was recording from his side as well' date=' but refuses to upload the video becuse he 'isnt an attention whore' like I am :(

[hr']

Why so he can make an hour long video on how he thinks the game should be' date=' otherwise it sucks? No thanks.

[/quote']

I think you need to be more like Synchro.

I dont understand why he was trying to crouch-run from my Trololo-horde. I guess he was too panicked or something....no idea.

M

That idiot got the death he deserved