zacharyrohrer@gmail.com

What is the general turn-around time for InstanceID approval/denial

I sent in one application on the 8th and havnt heard back and then i resubmitted it yesterday but only because I had a few corrections and adjustments to make. The application is for a dedicated box i have rented i've installed arma just waiting for the dayz files and my instanceID

• Like 1

Yeah, waiting for my ID / files for over a week now, seems that they got a lot of requests or just have no time for approval.

Kinda annoying...

Depends on the backlog, they are very busy at the moment.

Mine was processed and approved in 3 days.

My Server Wait is now 10 Days. Tomorrow Will be 11. :(

Just wondering ..did any of the chaps above actually get the ID or still waiting ..LOL

Edited by resin

I was setup and playing on my own managed server within 12 hours, but that's with vilayer who are closely tied with the dayz staff since roughly 45% of all dayz servers are hosted by them. Lol.Plus all their servers are guaranteed to meet specs.

Edited by KField86

I see. Is there any chance a admin other then the one i keep speaking to on my Tickets, sort this issue. I just get the standard post back from this guy. (Jonathan D)

Its clear that servers are not going in order, if the above posts are true.

Thx

Res

Edited by resin

" server within 12 hours, but that's with vilayer who are closely tied with the dayz staff"

Hmmmm

Got this back from support on my ticket:

We will review your request in the order it was received. If it is approved you will receive a welcome email. If it is not approved you will receive an email stating why. At this time we do not have a timetable of when we will process your order but do understand we are working as efficiently as we can to get to it. Typical wait time is 7-10 days.

Edited by Yoggi211

The most recent ETAs I've heard the dayz team giving have been 7-10 days. That was as of the end of last week I believe.

Edited by HostVenomLLC

FOR ALL THOSE IN THIS THREAD: There should be a minor announcement with some good news for everyone coming today in this section of the forum, so keep your eyes out.

I sent in one application on the 8th and havnt heard back and then i resubmitted it yesterday but only because I had a few corrections and adjustments to make. The application is for a dedicated box i have rented i've installed arma just waiting for the dayz files and my instanceID

Can you submit a support ticket with the subject "Please cancel first request: incorrect info" and in the message section say what your above post says, thank you.

I see. Is there any chance a admin other then the one i keep speaking to on my Tickets, sort this issue. I just get the standard post back from this guy. (Jonathan D)

That's me, and the standard response is the one I physically put in the system because a lot of people ask the same questions.

Edited by urbanfox

FOR ALL THOSE IN THIS THREAD: There should be a minor announcement with some good news for everyone coming today in this section of the forum, so keep your eyes out.

Jonathan I really hope this means shorter approval times!

That said, you are doing great work.. all of my support tickets have been answered VERY quickly and you are a professional guy which I think everyone appreciates.

Support request is very past. Thats right! Waiting time is now about 9 days....but lets watch out what good news are coming out today. :)