Sign in to follow this  
Hood (DayZ)

DayZ doesn't work.

Hello.

I got a new problem with DayZ now.

When I played the game for about 2days ago and found a sniper and a helicopter some worked, I started to fly and then I rememberd.. I can't fly, so I crashed the helicopter in a tree and died.

I quited the game AFTER i died and when I tried to join the next day I started with 8000 blood and was passed out. Idk why this happend, because I was dead when I quited, but anyways.. I waited uintill I died and aborted to re-join, but since that I can't get past the loading screen. :/

I tried to re-download Dayz, battleeye, new beta and another launcher.. But can't get past the loading screen :(

Can someone help a idiot out some wants to play? :)

Hello.

I got a new problem with DayZ now.

When I played the game for about 2days ago and found a sniper and a helicopter some worked, I started to fly and then I rememberd.. I can't fly, so I crashed the helicopter in a tree and died.

I quited the game AFTER i died and when I tried to join the next day I started with 8000 blood and was passed out. Idk why this happend, because I was dead when I quited, but anyways.. I waited uintill I died and aborted to re-join, but since that I can't get past the loading screen. :/

I tried to re-download Dayz, battleeye, new beta and another launcher.. But can't get past the loading screen :(

Can someone help a idiot out some wants to play? :)

The best advice I can give you is download Day z Commander.. in the top right of the program click "version" make sure all is updated.

I really don't want a new launcher.. I got Arma II launcer and SixLauncher.

I searched for "Arma II beta" and downloaded the newest one from Arma's offical site and I also downlaoded the newst Dayz update from this site.. But I can't get it to work :/

Edited by Hood

I really don't want a new launcher.. I got Arma II launcer and Six Day.

I searched for "Arma II beta" and downloaded the newest one from Arma's offical site and I also downlaoded the newst Dayz update from this site.. But I can't get it to work :/

Don't ask for advice if you aren't willing to try it.. Your wasting people's time and energy.Six launcher doesn't have the new update, so good luck there.

Don't ask for advice if you aren't willing to try it.. Your wasting people's time and energy.Six launcher doesn't have the new update, so good luck there.

Only reason why I don't want a new launcher is because I don't think it work.. I downloaded Arma II Launcher because someone said that SixLauncher is bad, so I did but nope it didn't work.

But since you used so much time and energy to answer me, I can give the launcher a try.

dayz commander is really good just check it :)

it has so many options

www.dayzcommander.com

:)

Your right, it was a really nice launcher. :)

But too bad it didn't fix my problem :(

dayz commander is really good just check it :)

it has so many options

www.dayzcommander.com

:)

What he said!

Only reason why I don't want a new launcher is because I don't think it work.. I downloaded Arma II Launcher because someone said that SixLauncher is bad, so I did but nope it didn't work.

But since you used so much time and energy to answer me, I can give the launcher a try.

I will await your happy post where you tell me how awesome it is you can play again.

Your right, it was a really nice launcher. :)

But too bad it didn't fix my problem :(

If that didn't work.. have you tried a different server?

I had loads of trouble getting it to work. I followed a YouTube video, that again didn't work BUT DayZcommander did work after that. I've mentioned this before, check my old posts for a link. Also I've noticed if your not upto date with beta, dayz and DayZcommander then it gives me problems joining some servers. You can check all this by clicking the "versions" tab when you launch commander.

It has nothing to do with your ARMA files, or even DayZ files for that matter, especially where it worked for you and then STOPPED working. This is simply Alpha being touchy with you.

Sometimes, it will happen with all servers, even good ones, but eventually you can get in. Since it is mostly server dependent, find a server that has a regular restart schedule and is between 1/4 and 1/2 full. Low population servers sometimes indicates a bad server, and high player servers means that 5 other people are trying to connect to the same server as you are, causing massive login lag for all.

It has nothing to do with your ARMA files, or even DayZ files for that matter, especially where it worked for you and then STOPPED working. This is simply Alpha being touchy with you.

Sometimes, it will happen with all servers, even good ones, but eventually you can get in. Since it is mostly server dependent, find a server that has a regular restart schedule and is between 1/4 and 1/2 full. Low population servers sometimes indicates a bad server, and high player servers means that 5 other people are trying to connect to the same server as you are, causing massive login lag for all.

Your advice make no sense with what you said before it.. "It has nothing to do with files, but it is server dependant" All you describe is "I don't know what causes it, just keep trying, but I know it is server dependant" How do you have 449 posts?

What doesn't make sense? I can bullet point it if you like. Not trying to antagonize the OP or anyone, just fyi:

Getting stuck at the loading screen has nothing to do with your local ARMA 2 / DayZ files. The issue occurs on the server/remote side of things, with causing factors being badly managed servers, issues connecting to the hive, or multiple users attempting to connect at once.

I have 450+ posts because I provide advice daily. Please do not be rude.

Edited by kreaol

After reading this thread I started using DayZ Commander to update my game files so I could acces some more servers, but the DayZ patch is not downloading. It's stuck on 0.7% for like a hour now.

Any of you have had these problems before?

What doesn't make sense? I can bullet point it if you like. Not trying to antagonize the OP or anyone, just fyi:

Getting stuck at the loading screen has nothing to do with your local ARMA 2 / DayZ files. The issue occurs on the server/remote side of things, with causing factors being badly managed servers, issues connecting to the hive, or multiple users attempting to connect at once.

I have 450+ posts because I provide advice daily. Please do not be rude.

Haha.. ease up.. Take some critizism..Your second explaination was much better, though even most of these would (excluding badly managed server) not cause a consistant "Loading" screen over the time the OP is suggesting.

After reading this thread I started using DayZ Commander to update my game files so I could acces some more servers, but the DayZ patch is not downloading. It's stuck on 0.7% for like a hour now.

Any of you have had these problems before?

I have never had it do this.. it is slow but never that long.