Sign in to follow this  
mightyb

I'm getting kicked from my own server. There is somebody there with "Admin" in his ping.

http://i.imgur.com/l25dx.jpg

I can't even play on my own server now. I get kicked with "You've been kicked out of the game" randomly. I noticed there is guy on my server kkarna77 and he has "admin" in his ping. Is that a glitch or is he hacking?

I'm also sick of invisible people running around and killing everyone. How do I find out who is invisible and ban them?

Thanks!

Check the RCON logs, I assume you have RCON installed as you're getting kicked?

I'd shut it down until you get to the bottom of it.

• Like 1

How do I do that?

Get the players GUID from the logs and add it to the bans.txt, whilst the server is not running.

• Like 1

Thanks! I think he deleted the logs. I can't find any. There used to be some but not any more :S

Change the rcon & restart the server.

• Like 1

just grab a rcon program like arma2 rcon gui, dart, and connect to the server and just outright get rid of him without logging into the server

• Like 1

He got voted to Admin when its (Ping, Admin)

When he would login with the Rcon it would be like this: (Ping, *Admin*)

• Like 1

Turn off the voting? God damn.

I suggest a minimum IQ to run a server.

• Like 1

Thanks for help guys.

Hunterboy, you will grow up one day and realize that you were a bit of a dick to people. It's pointless for me to try and explain as to why at the moment because it's all ego and little manners at your age but you will remember my words one day. IQ has nothing to do with lack of technical knowledge and specifics of running a server. Learn to give others a bit of respect and it will go a long way. Oh and don't bother trying to come back with something clever as I won't be coming back to this thread again.