Sign in to follow this  
xSpartacusx

Brand new player looking for a teammate or two.

As I am sure this is the 300th+ post you've read here about people looking to squad up for some DayZ, I'll cut right to the chase...

-Brand new to Arma 2 and DayZ. Have yet to set foot in-game on DayZ, but have been working on the "boot camp" stuff to learn the key mappings and whatnot.

-Play mostly at night on weekdays (9pm EST and later) and a decent amount on weekends.

-Don't really have a preference on servers, and would defer to someone else's preference if needed.

-Looking for other new to relatively new player(s) to just have a good time with. (I'm 23 y/o and don't really want to play with children)

This game seems pretty boring to play solo, so if you're interested in "teaming up," feel free to add me here and/or reply.

I've been playing this for the past couple of days, and it does get boring running around by yourself.

If you want to team up let me know.

Steam: TheDuckWhip

I've just been playing for one day, got the raw basics but am no veteran. I'd be happy to group up with you if you'd like.

My steam is Gfresco

That sounds great! I'll try to get in touch with each of you when I remember what my Steam name is lol.

Forgot to mention...I run a gaming community that is centered around the Battlefield series on Xbox 360, and the web service that we use includes a 10 slot mumble server. :)

it takes a million of me to be the type of nsanitee it takes to be

u cant c through these blinds

Edited by Frinco

Hello guys my name is Moe and i am also looking for a few mature people to play with. I am 25 and can play after 5 pacific time. Hit me up so we can play, it sucks playing alone

im interested. been solo for a month and people kill me on sight and i hate that. my steam is ericmulero