Sign in to follow this  
marksman154@googlemail.com

Loading screen of doom

So it would seem i am getting stuck on the black loading screen right after entering lobby for the ZiiP server and as well as other servers.

Im currently running the most up to date Arma 2 beta and 1.7.2.5 V of Dayz. aswell as the newest .dll for battleye

Any ideas ... ?

Make sure you're actually running 1.7.2.5. I hear SixUpdater is screwing things up (surprise!) so you'll want to double-check.

Make sure you're actually running 1.7.2.5. I hear SixUpdater is screwing things up (surprise!) so you'll want to double-check.

I stopped using SixUpdater due to the all to well known problems with it. I sometimes get into other servers but not the one i really need to be playing on.

Apparently there is no updates on my Six updater for 1.7.2.5., I have 1.7.2.4.

That sucks, you have to be careful about that but there's nothing you can do... The same thing just happened to me 3 or 4 times on the server I always play on, when it actually let me log back in it started me at the spawn area with zero gear, the message said I died but I still had my camo on and it showed I've been alive for a few days. So lame...