Sign in to follow this  
Camoplast

Investigate the stands/mountains - join us the RTF

Many of you have noticed the mystery about the mysterious broadcast from radio (probably "obviously" originates from the radio tower of G-M), many peoples here have their own theories about the mystery!

Few people have taken it seriously and investigated it further; from them we got translation of the morse code and a better overview of what the broadcast consist!

- http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Radio

(read more about the radio mystery)

The few who apt to investigate about it either died during the mission or abandoned it due to fear or threat from other players crossing their path!

Although many of us dismisses it as a jape, hack or easter egg, we have to keep in mind that Dean "Rocket" Hall said they will secretly put more mystery or some kind of backstory as the mod is getting patched and patched over again!

I would call those who dismisses or paying no heed about the radio as conservatist feminist militant vegetarians that are deeply close minded! We should make something out of this, don't mind those who mocks us! There are many such cases as i.e. with Christofer Columbus!

What I am trying to say is... Let us start some group of investigators that actually check every coordinator (deerstands/hunting tower) place given from the broadcast (to try make any sense of it)! And voluntary that dare to travel to the huge complex of mountains in north and see if there's some hidden house or similar in one of those many fords and valleys! From what I know few have actually set his/her foot on the mountains and traveled until the death takes you! Let us see what the rock hids from us!

Maybe the devs have secretly deployed some kind of deeper backstory of the messages hidden in unexplored places, or where we would never look at?

Let us see what lies beneath the world of DayZ!

Join us, the Radio Task Force (open group, free to join)! We dig up every mystery and urban legends! Keep in mind, it is for fun, not a dead serious group! And anyone in any server from anywhere in world can join!

Group Community - WIP

We currently consist of two stalkers (explorers), one medic and one cartograph!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the theories;

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/723-i-found-a-radio/page__st__240#entry680075

"Not all of the deer stands. Anyways, you can assume from the last sentence in the morse code that the zombie infection was because of an experiment or something of the sort.

The piano tune at 5:07 is the beginning of Triage at Dawn as has been noted before. As for the coordinates, some but not all of them are deer stand coordinates. Some of them (appear to) lead to nothing. Perhaps if someone isn't busy trying not to die they can investigate the non-deer stand coordinates."

- http://www.fpsgeneral.com/news/dayz/21260-can-you-make-sense-of-dayzs-mysterious-radio

I also think the "roaring" noise near the end is a zombie, but I'm not sure on that one.

Possibility of Green Mountain housing the experiment or the experiment being housed near/under Green Mountain. Will investigate map further to look for secret bases or something inside Green Mountain.

^That guy actually got MIA

Listen to the broadcast -

• Like 1

This sounds fun.

It surely does! Steam, tonight I am going to put a steam comm and update the OP

count me in im up for this i got a radio a while back and couldnt figger out what it did now everyone thinks it might be this im up for finding out it reminds me of the easter eggs in C.O.D zombies and since i have 100%% every achivment on x box for it im up for this could you (camoplast) e mail me time and dayz (lol) you will be going to the deer stands (hunting towers) and surver and me and my friend will join the hunt for the truth!!!!! email -> spacecolony191@hotmail.co.uk

STAND AS ONE OR FALL AS MANY!!!!!

day 6 light machine gunner/support surviver every tool, range finder, Coyote Backpack 24slot, MK 48 mod 0 LMG, FN FAL, M16A2 203underbelly (4 he rounds) and PDW