I found a MP5 w/ suppressor. Has anyone used this gun? Is it good?

I assume that since it has a silencer, zombies won't hear it fire? Lol, I'm afraid to shoot it :rolleyes:

I assume that since it has a silencer, zombies won't hear it fire? Lol, I'm afraid to shoot it :rolleyes:

its only use is close range zombie killing. useless for PvP

use it. good for zombies sence it makes no sound, not so good for players tho. you need to get really close and empty the entire 30 round mag into the players upper body (chest, neck and head) to kill him....

100% silent for me, all I hear is a click of the trigger; only aim for head on zombies, and if paired w/ NVG then it "can" be used against players. However a M4A1 CCO SD will be a much better gun for that. Cheers for the find though!

Excellent stealth weapon, WAY quieter than the M4 or M9 SD.

Low damage for PvP, but good if you're sneaking up behind someone and wanna headshot without alerting everyone else to your location.

I assume that since it has a silencer, zombies won't hear it fire? Lol, I'm afraid to shoot it

Check Dayzdb. com

or..

Why don't you... Load up Combined Ops, open up the armoury or editor and try it for yourself?

Get a feel for how these weapons sound and behave, because like it ir not, you will be on the recieving and of each one. And it is in your best interests to know their basic characteristics, eg sound, rate of fire, effective range.

• Like 1

Check Dayzdb. com

or..

Why don't you... Load up Combined Ops, open up the armoury or editor and try it for yourself?

Get a feel for how these weapons sound and behave, because like it ir not, you will be on the recieving and of each one. And it is in your best interests to know their basic characteristics, eg sound, rate of fire, effective range.

Yea, I thought about loading up Arma II and trying it out. Also, you get beans for liking Gatecrasher. I used to like their CD's a lot back when I liked trance. I'm more into Deep House, Minimal, or Electro Swing now, but good stuff man.

• Like 1

One of my least favorite weapons in the mod outside of the horribly inaccurate M9 SD. What others have stated is mostly true, but I will knock it as a terrible SMG whenever I get the chance.

use it. good for zombies sence it makes no sound, not so good for players tho. you need to get really close and empty the entire 30 round mag into the players upper body (chest, neck and head) to kill him....

If you're really close with a submachine gun, why would you aim for the chest? The gun has very low recoil, all you have to do is spray the head and I'm sure you'll hit it before your mag empties unless you have the Muhammad Ali shakes.

I had it, and BisonSD, for long period :P. This gun is the quieter of the game, but you must have a good aim, cause the iron sight of it isn't good. Play the Armory of use the Editor of the S.P to be good at it :P

If you can shoot a player head, it's equals lethal, the range efficiency of the gun 100m , you will note that a human,player or zed, at 100m will be almost the height of the iron sight, so you first aim from side of that object, elevate a little the iron sight, place on object ans shoot.

In Editor I managed to make head shoot at civilians(yep they don't shoot back :P ) at 100m in 7/10 of the time. IF a player don't move for a long period, stay on his feet , you may have a head shoot :P

It's second most silent gun in the game (only one quieter is the crossbow), it's a decent zombie clearing gun until you can a M4A1 CCO SD.

Iron sights on it are pretty good to once you've had a bit of practice.