Sign in to follow this  
mrbean

Remove this topic

Global bans are administered by BattlEye, not the good people of these forums or their evil DayZ overlords.

Go pester them.

Edited by Gogster

You turned off buildings and trees, this is exploiting, cause you can walk/drive/shoot through everything without them loaded.

The zombies won't even spawn with buildings disabled.

The ban is justified.

• Like 2

Probably delete the file to see though buildings with your client - Thats why its a ban reason , its an game exploid , like deleting gras trees bushes Hosues (in your case) to shot trough, and wallahck thing.

go for http://www.battleye.com/support.html renember this rules :

If you are globally banned, read the following rules before sending in a support request. If you don't follow these rules your request/e-mail will be ignored! Otherwise your individual case will be carefully investigated.
  • No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.
  • A shared or stolen cd-key is no excuse. It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to it.
  • Include your exact (!) global ban ID. The ID is shown in your global ban message ("Global Ban #ID"). If you don't include it your request will be ignored.
  • Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued.
  • Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information.
  • Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.
  • Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will be ignored. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

Again, if you don't follow these rules your request will be ignored!

Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated. It doesn't matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on BE-enabled servers is forbidden, period.

And at least , read the stickies NO GLOBAL BAN APPEALS ON THE DAYZ FORUM

Good Luck , have fun

Edited by Paddy0610

Probably delete the file to see though buildings with your client - Thats why its a ban reason , its an game exploid , like deleting gras trees bushes Hosues (in your case) to shot trough, and wallahck thing.

go for http://www.battleye.com/support.html renember this rules :

And at least , read the stickies NO GLOBAL BAN APPEALS ON THE DAYZ FORUM

Good Luck , have fun

Is this ban forever ? I mean why are they so though on players that buy their games ?

Is this ban forever ? I mean why are they so though on players that buy their games ?

Yes the ban is "forever" No the ban was not caused by your missing addon, i suggest you email battleye with the id and ask whats up. But it was not due to the error you were recieving.

They have to be tough otherwise whats the point in playing at all? Most people want to play the game and have fun, others want to get ahead or troll by cheating/hacking/exploiting. If people weren't punished for it then the whole system would degenerate into who has the best hacks.

As far as global bans go, I believe they are permanent from battleye. If you genuinely didnt modify your own files and this is a bug (im skeptical: can't blame me all things considered), then if you explain to the battleye people they may lift it.