Kylez

Stuck in coma

Me and 7 people on teamspeak were put into a coma in different locations on the map, the timer isn't going down, curious what I can do to fix this game breaking issue.

Relog? If you wait for 5 mins and it doesnt go down your probably just glitched. Try going into different servers, waiting to see if starts to go down, and repeat.

Relog? If you wait for 5 mins and it doesnt go down your probably just glitched. Try going into different servers, waiting to see if starts to go down, and repeat.

Tried and isn't working

Have you tried an Epi-pen. I tried it on a player and it snapped him out of it. Not sure I've got enough pens for your whole team though.

Can be a hack, not sure. Whole server got in a coma then teleported and we were just lying there when the hackers stood abov e our bodies and started to shoot all of us.

Not sure though.

I had the same thing recently, ended up starving to death as my friends couldn't find my body to give me the epi-pen

Same is happening to me right now. Got teleported to a shore somewhere laying cant do anything. Cant press ESC or any other button. Im just laying there my blood is blinking im not getting hungry im not getting thursty. The timer is counting down slower then a snail trying to get through an ocean of glue. Timer has gone down 5% in 2h =/ Cant alt+f4 the game and respanw on other servers but still the same. SO i wont be able to play for the entier day cuz i cant die