Sign in to follow this  
Plexton

Dont know. But my server is Nighttime, but servertime is GMT+1

Hi there,

first of all, sorry for my english, but its not my native language.

I play DayZ for a couple of weeks. And got my own root. Server runs nicely at 1.7.2.4. I updated everything to the latest files to 1.7.2.5. Server got players but I got one problem.

Yesterday I have played with one of my mates and logged of at 22:00 because of darkness. (We've got no googles and I play in windowed mode, so gamma and brightness make no sens©e.)

Today I looked in again. And all I see was the stars in the sky and darkness. I wonder why, cause its highnoon and my Clock in dayz shows me it is 2 o'clock.

I thought, the daycycle depends on the servertime. But it isn't, isn't it?

I don't know, what I habe to do, to set daytime at GMT+1?

Can anybody help me out?

Many thanks

What do you mean with boxes time? My server is set to European Timezone and my Client, too.

The server.log although got this timezone.

I just logged in to have a look at the times.

Rootserver: 12:40 p.m.

Client: 12:40 p.m.

Ingametime: 3:06 a.m.

I got o clue, why it is, as it is.

It sounds like you may want to go with a shared host here on the forum that has the option to change time or open up a ticket with dayz at support.dayzmod.com :)

Edited by Tyler Salwierz

when i have this problem, i simply restart my server twice and then my server was on the time I wanted him to be. hope that helps you out. Who is your server hoster?

I rent the server by strato. It's my own root server. Maybe I only have to restart the dayz-server.

I rent the server by strato. It's my own root server. Maybe I only have to restart the dayz-server.

Yes if you change the time while it's running you do need to restart the dayz server.

I dind't change the server time. That's the thing which makes me worried about.

I dind't change the server time. That's the thing which makes me worried about.

Some servers need a restart to change the Day/Night cycle. And sometime that "feature" is buggy but after a restart it should normally work then. If not try to restart twice, that helped me out on my server.

So I restarted the server yesterday and the time was synchroniced. And guess what. I logged in for a couple auf minutes and it was 3 AM.

Why the server change the time? Is this a global problem, or happen this only to me?

And the same shit again.

Restarted yesterday ^^. Server synchron to systemtime. Because of restart vehicles lost in space.

Logged in today and it is night on daytime, again!!!!

I'am really the only one, who got this problem? I can't believe this.