Scazza

Looking for People to Play DayZ With!

I've been playing DayZ solo for a while now and it's getting slightly boring.

I can't be assed to go through all these recruitment processes of telling people why they should choose me, I just want to play the game with a group of people who use mic's and make the game more enjoyable.

I am Friendly & have only shot one other person with my current survivor because he fired at me first.

I am from the UK & play at plenty of different times throughout the day & night.

Add me on Steam 'Scazza'.

Thanks

Edited by Scazza

I know what you mean.. looking for someone to team up with too but all you get is clans commenting like..

What will you bring to the team?

Its like i play for fun... not looking for some huge military operation style clan.. just someone to run with.

• Like 3

I know what you mean.. looking for someone to team up with too but all you get is clans commenting like..

What will you bring to the team?

Its like i play for fun... not looking for some huge military operation style clan.. just someone to run with.

Me too! It's so annoying! I don't want to join a clan, where I am expected to play every night and commit too!

Just looking for people who play for fun & want to run with!

• Like 1

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community (not a clan) that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members and clans within our community supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you!

Our community members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in and around the UK, the US and Mainland Europe. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan or group!

I must stress we are not a clan at all, we do have our own in-house "home" clan within the community that has members playing Day Z, and there are other clans and groups within our community playing Day Z. There are no obligations to join our own or any of our affiliated clans to take part, you just simply turn up and play on our TS3 server as and when you you want.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and hop on our TS3 server and say hi!

Edited by Box

If you ever wanna play, just add me on steam: Snuffles4

I've been playing DayZ solo for a while now and it's getting slightly boring.

I can't be assed to go through all these recruitment processes of telling people why they should choose me, I just want to play the game with a group of people who use mic's and make the game more enjoyable.

I am Friendly & have only shot one other person with my current survivor because he fired at me first.

I am from the UK & play at plenty of different times throughout the day & night.

Add me on Steam 'Scazza'.

Thanks

Guys i get you well, can i join to ya? Im 17, quite brained, (new to game tho) but bored playing alone, not into clans

add me on skype elfen-lied-nana i don't have steam.. i'll play with you when i get back if you want as i gotta go out for awhile should be back by 12.30 ish. I got a new spawned character though as my old one was killed by a hacker.. i had DMR with 8 mags and a ghille and almost every gadget in the game apart from the entrenching tool and the nvg's.

In the same situation, been playing solo for a while, had its ups and downs and now i'm looking for some people to play with, I'm usually sniping but any team play is good by me :) PM me if anyone's interested

Edited by Spider Jerusalem

Well if we add each other on Skype I'm sure we can arrange something.

My Skype handle is 'ScazzMan'. I'll add people who post their Skype handles in this post.

Well I've sent out a few requested on Skype, I'm going to log in and play now, just accept my request & hopefully we can sort out meeting up in game.

Hope to enjoy the DayZ experience with others!

My skype's Boj.woj, im online all the time :D

Skype: q88_davik. I'm from Ukraine, 24 yo. Looking for 20+ english-speaking players. My English is not very good but I hope it'll do.

to the point. good stuff!

I'm casual gamer, play weekday evenings on UK time. bored of playing alone.

my dayz name is "comet"

add me on steam......

robuovo

So I've always been a team player and usually not very active unless my mates are playing! So I'm keen to make more mates and get some sort of fun times base going, maybe we can have zombie raves in the bush or ever zombie wars in the city Lmao! Anyway if ya wanna add me...

Steam: Kryto KF Rarman

Peace out and hope to see you in DayZ...

steam: TheDuckwhip

I'm UK based, looking for other players to have fun and laugh while exploring the vastness of the Dayz landscape. And to not die so often :D

Sorry that I haven't been able to get back to some of you, I will try and do that today!

As for yesterday, it was an awesome day! We managed to get a group of 7 of us together, all on skype & we met in Tulgar. We played for over 5 hours going from Tulgar > Elektro > Balota > Stary Sober > North West Airfield. We then started to head to Berezino however a coupe guys camp had been hacked. We also started to encounter an hacker who killed one of the guys, he then made one of the groups character dance & brought in some parachuting cows!

At this point we all aborted and called it a day!

• Like 2

Haha was me they made dance, i was running then i stopped and i was like what the hell is happening, i'm holding down the run button... and then i start doing some random dance moves..

you lot playing at all today btw??? Just got home from work.

Edited by Furry_PawstarZ