NiteEknight

Lfg / Individuals for Latenight / Casual

Looking for a casual, friendly group or individuals who are likewise looking for the same, for possibly hours of good clean fun in land of Chernarus.

I'm 25, male from California. I'm just a simple, laid back, somewhat quiet person. I get along well with just about anyone. And I'm fairly good shooters and can hold my own pretty well.

I've played shooters since the days of Quake, Doom, Wolfenstein, when I was just about 7 years old. I've played Halflife 2, Stalker ShoC, Halo CE-Reach, Tribes Ascend, (I need get back into that one, it's been a while), countless hours of Tf2, and prob a bunch of others I can't think of, or would rather not. (cough, cough, CoD, lol) That said, I've got a lot of experience with shooters, so I'm no noob.

I play all kinds of other games, too. Rpg's, Mmo's (Played wow since vanilla, quit near the end of WotLK) Really looking forward to gw2, Planetside2, among other things. So you can hit me up for some fun times there as well. (I plan on rolling a tanky support Guardian for my main)

As far as DayZ goes: I guess I'm the kinda newb who could hold my own in a firefight, but my main problem is that I get lost (and kinda lonely) easily in the vast world of Chernarus. (I suppose there's something to be said for getting lost and thoroughly enjoying it, though.)

Tl;dr: If you're a casual/friendly/mature/newb/vet with a focus on a casual, fun, social kind of experience with your fellow survivors, or if you have clan or group of friends looking to meet new people, look to me for a friendly face. I can play whenever and I have mic and can communicate by whatever channels necessary.

Sorry for the wall of text and hope you will just take a moment to look it over. Thanks again :)

• Like 1

Hello,

We're looking for some friendly players to join us,

we've played copious ammounts of games of all types and greatly enjoy having other team mates we can bring along our journey with us.

My boyfriend and myself are playing many hours of the day and into the morningt, but the few team mates we play with are usually on late night hours.

we use skype for communication, as the game chat is dangerous.

we can navgate our way around the map with minimal problems.

If you have skype please feel free to add either blake or myself :)

Jacqulyn-psychosematicx

-or-

Blake- jon,james78

• Like 1

Howdy! I'm also looking for a small group. Baby on the way, so my hours are limited to a few here and there evenings 2-3 times a week, but if you don't mind me dropping in to group let me know. Send me a PM - I'll probably log a few hours round 6pm EST tonight.

• Like 1

Hey man, I'd love to join up with you. You can add me on Skype, KhursedLoL.

• Like 1