Sign in to follow this  
jarrodchambo

hold fire zone..

i was thinking how bout a town be used to chat and trade with other players without having to worry bout getting shot and stuff i think this would be really great, please every one let me know what ya think thanks :)

Please, no, the biggest thrill in this game is the uncertainty. The ONLY thing I am always certain of, is that I can die at any second, please keep it that way!

• Like 1

This has been suggested 1,000 times and the idea still sucks. u,u

1) Like the other dude said - part of what makes DayZ great is that you aren't safe anywhere.

2) Did you ever think that people would just camp outside the safe zone and kill everyone as they leave?..

If you want a 'no fire zone' then just like in real life you have to make that rule and have other people stick by it.

If there were a way to implement player created signs or banners etc, then you could establish a 'no fire zone' as long as you had a group large enough to enforce it and put people off breaking the rules.

• Like 1

when i first started dayz i liked that idea.now,almost 2 months later,i know it sucks.cause it's better to trade with other and not be sure if you will survive of not.BUT what i'd like to see,is forts.Buildings like castles that you can just barricade yourself in and defend your position.I know that someone could just camp on the roof and snipe around,but there should be zero loot spawns next to him.plus the fort will have a vunerable area that can be breached and stuf..it's like a safe zone that's not really safe :P you can go in a firestation and close the doors but anyone can just open them.being able to lock them though,makes the place a bit safe

People would just barb wire the exits and lol :P