Sign in to follow this  
Lagoonate (DayZ)

Cheaters/Hackers on US 353 Video embedded

Server US 353 (IP: 74.121.190.226:2329) Cheater/Hacker Identified: Warren Time: 4am GMT-3 8/14/12

First a guy spawned from nowhere between us, he was immediately kill for no apparent reason, when we investigated his body he had a PKP and other custom stuff, his name was Warren. Then the whole server was killed, then Thuderdome, then they teleported everyone to Elektro and started killing us with an M107, then this:

Edited by Lagoonate
  • Like 2

I can confirm this, I was there, he also spawned all of us in kamenka with lots of vehicles and choppers and started shoting at us, also broke our legs and stuff, plus the famous thunderdome.

• Like 1

Okay just so I'm clear, did you post of a video of you yourself hacking while in Godmode? That's what your video looks like to me. I note you bleeding, with a debug menu open, blood not going down below 12000. Then you close your debug menu, still bleeding without taking damage.

You are scum, as scummy as the other 'hacker'. It's going to be hilarious when you get banned.

Okay just so I'm clear, did you post of a video of you yourself hacking while in Godmode? That's what your video looks like to me. I note you bleeding, with a debug menu open, blood not going down below 12000. Then you close your debug menu, still bleeding without taking damage.

You are scum, as scummy as the other 'hacker'. It's going to be hilarious when you get banned.

Really dude? I take the time to get the hackers on video and make the post, and you reply by insulting me? Nice. I didn't notice the blood not going down until you pointed it out, but do you honestly think I didn't notice the freaking mask and the total absence of a backpack even though I had a Coyote!? I got edited by the hackers, same as a large number of the other players, before they left they even gave AS50s and a bunch of other stuff to the whole server. In the future, plz, think before you insult someone with little to no proof, cheers.

Edited by Lagoonate
  • Like 1

Okay, if you weren't hacking also, I apologize. Perhaps I jumped to the wrong conclusion after I saw your character not taking damage. The proof is in your video that your character had God-mode. Reasonable minds can differ as to why. That's hardly little proof, its just a possible erroneous conclusion.

hahahahah. Funny because he DIES dipshit.

• Like 1