Sign in to follow this  
Plaguetongue

Snipers poll, what is your main gun?

Whats ur sniper rifle?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. What kinda gun do u snipers use mainly?

• DMR
    • CZ 550
    • M24
    • AS50
    • M107
    • SVD
    • M16A4 ACOG
    • other

What is your main sniper rifle?

and why?

i use DMR cuz of the NVG usage and that i can control it best of them

AS50

everything else is garbage and nowhere near as efficient

until theres a log out delay the 2 shot pieces fo crap will never get above a 20% shot-kill efficiency

SVD, it's nice to use with a Ghillie suit.

DMR, good everything, ammo everywhere. And ofc NV compatible.

Edited by EnermaX
  • Like 1

DMR. Ammo is easy to find and night vision is a plus. No bothering with zeroing, once you get the mildots down it's fast to shoot at a target. It can also be used at close-mid range without much trouble.

• Like 1

I prefer the M107, but I do not have access to one so I use the as50. I will admit the as50 is more accurate and flexible (ammo wise). But if I shoot at a fool, I want them to hear that light fifty sound. Plus I prefer the zoo on the M107 (even though the as50 is technically better).

M24 is my favorite rifle, but the AS50 is way better and way more common, so I use that.

• Like 2

M24 is my favorite rifle, but the AS50 is way better and way more common, so I use that.

I can see that, I tried the M24 out in shooting range and it felt accurate as fuck out at 800m. At 1000m the M107 is a bit hit and miss...

im new and i just found my 3rd sniper. 1st one was CZ 50. 2nd M14 AIM. 3rd and last.. C FUCKIN Z 550.. i can make love with that shit

AS50, even though that the NATO mags for it is hard as shit to find. One shot, kill guarenteed, nomatter where you hit the boogers. But M107 mags for it is fine too. Prefer it over the M107 cause the M107 can be heard from miles away, wheras the AS50 sounds like an assault rifle

• Like 1

Most useless poll ever there is no competition DMR with night vision or AS50 AS50 is better then all the other guns there is no competition

Most useless poll ever there is no competition DMR with night vision or AS50 AS50 is better then all the other guns there is no competition

Just because it's better doesn't mean it's everyone's main gun. They're rare, the ammo is hard to find, and they're huge and easy to spot.

M24 has super common ammo, you can carry around DMR mags instead of 5x clips/mags to save space, it's smaller and share a sound with 3 other guns (easy to mistake it for something else). It also feels better to get a kill with a gun that you actually have to aim with.

its not more common really, just more popular thats why there is so much dupes of it.

I use DMR for NVG sniping, in daylight the M107 just for the sound of it, even if AS50 is better

• Like 1

Using the DMR currently for it's versatility. May start using the M24 in my backpack at some point, but right now I am sticking with the DMR.

AS50

everything else is garbage and nowhere near as efficient

until theres a log out delay the 2 shot pieces fo crap will never get above a 20% shot-kill efficiency

Or you could just learn to aim for the head.

I've only fired six bullets with my current DMR and yet I've gotten four kills. So I'm afraid your shot-kill efficiency is a tad inaccurate.

its not more common really, just more popular thats why there is so much dupes of it.

I use DMR for NVG sniping, in daylight the M107 just for the sound of it, even if AS50 is better

It is much, much more common. I've seen 3 M24s, and over 20 AS50s (on players, I'm talking about dupes and stuff, not just spawn rate).

Run with M14 AIM and a DMR, both are classed as snipers and both use DMR rounds. They're sick as shit :D

Neither of those are classed as sniper rifles. I'm using an M24 and DMR right now, they share ammo also, except the M24 is actually one of the best sniper rifles.

It is much, much more common. I've seen 3 M24s, and over 20 AS50s (on players, I'm talking about dupes and stuff, not just spawn rate).

ah well ofc then, the legal weapons are another story. most guns are dupes anyway

/i dropped a as50 for a dmr now im stocked all the time with ammo and the fire rate is fast /and 20 shots in a mag ...as50 hold 5 or 10 shots in mag and shoots much slower

I generally go with the AS50, because that's what me and my friends have stored in our camps. But I try to swap it for the M107 whenever I get the chance. While it's better than the M107 in almost every way, I like that powerful feeling the M107 has to it.

I like the DMR too, but I only use it if I'm playing with my friends and at least one of them is using a .50 cal. I don't want to take shots at an enemy sniper and risk him combat logging in time.

Or you could just learn to aim for the head.

I've only fired six bullets with my current DMR and yet I've gotten four kills. So I'm afraid your shot-kill efficiency is a tad inaccurate.

I would like to know how far away they were. It's easy to score headshots at 400-500m. Either way, you need to realize that not all of us can score headshots at over 800-1000m with a DMR to make sure an enemy sniper doesn't combat log.

Edited by Herr Robert

~DMR~

-Night Vision capable

-Semiautomatic 20 round box magazine

-Multiple zoom

-Quiet enough

-Smaller flash than the Big Boys Toys.

The rounds are easy to find. So ammo is not normally an issue if your sniping. If I have to snipe it's only at night.

Edited by RyBo